Older gamer (44) LF casual raiding guild for TWW

Hi, like the tile says, looking for a casual raiding guild to have fun with in TWW. Im willing to play any class on any server, since with remix its very easy to level up a character.

I’d prefer a guild with mostly members around my age (40+), not too big, with a good sense of teamwork/cooperation and that raids until around 22.00 EST. (doesnt have to be exactly as described…but you get the picture)

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Morning!

Please feel free to check us out.

While not all of us are over 40 we have a couple few that range

Hello there. We a group of older aged wow players on the realm Wrymrest Accord. It is a RP realm but we do not RP. The guild is called Synchronicity. We have players that like to do a bit everything. Casual raiding,mythic plus dungeons, mount collectors,achievement hunters,pet battlers and altoholics!! If you would like more information please let me know here or my discord is megs8288 in discord.
Good luck in trying to find your new guild!!

Hi Bennevis, I’m Ish from Unyielding on Lightbringer. We’re currently recruiting healers and ranged dps for our raid group and casual players to run keys with. We’re an AOTC focused guild that occasionally dabbles in mythic raiding. We also constantly have someone running keys. Our raid times are from 8-12 EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please feel free to reach out if that sounds like it may interest you.