Older fan base is migrating to classic cause difficulty

I have classic a shot… PITA IMHO.

The lock picking is fun though.

Yes, there are things that is not combat related that ESO has that are decent to good.

Lol pipe down troll, you didnt tear anything apart.

Youre dog sh** at both games, your opinion on combat is irrelevant. :joy:

ESO has an open world gameplay cycle rivaled only by GW2 imo. Casual MMO players would have a far more enjoyable time in that game.

That would depend on if they like action combat or not. MMORPGs have two type of players, those that wan an RPG that can be played with others and those that want an RPG with twitch arcade style combat that can be played with others.

Many WoW players have never played an Action combat RPG before and would hate the game just based on that since you will be doing that more than anything.

Also, ESO cannot touch GW2 open world, open world cycle. No game can, it has more going on in open world than any 2 games you can name.

1 Like

You do seem like the kind of casual baddie who would rate a game on its open world lmao

I loved watching Preach’s play through of GW2 and seeing him constantly frustrated because he was trying to treat the game like it was a generic WoW clone. Then he got to HoT and the meta event in Auric basin and you could tell something immediately clicked and he realized he was approaching the game wrong from the start. Seeing him go backwards to previous zones he was very frustrated with and now having fun with was awesome.

A lot of WoW players will hate games like ESO and GW2 because they are extremely different from WoW and cater to different types of players. GW2 took the approach of the game mostly about open world and raid content just being something to do and not a end goal like it is with WoW. GW2 devs have been incredibly adamant on raid content never being a priority and that is why I love GW2. I also love WoW but for different reasons.

1 Like

A troll is what you seem like. I was answering a person mentioning open world…

AB Meta is pretty damn good lol. I cannot even count how many times I have done it, upwards of 1500x I would wager. I could easily see myself going back to a rotation so I could hit it 14-20 times a week if I returned to the game.

Wonder if some of the trolls from earlier in the thread are now going to try to jump on me for having played GW2 for so long because I said its combat was trash because they cant grasp the concept of wanting that in WoW is bad, but that does not mean that combat being in GW2 is also bad. It fits the games design, it was made for action combat, WoW was not.

1 Like