Older dude looking for guild

Hello,

In search of a Heroic raiding guild that is close to finishing Nya, or has their Aotc already. The guild should be sociable and active throughout the week, not just on raid nights. If a ton of mythic + dungeons are being done, that would be a bonus. Would like to find a long term home that also has some older players in it, as I am close to 50 years old. Needs to be non toxic and friendly atmosphere, I don’t mind hearing someone getting or if I receive constructive criticism, just not going to put up with toxic people.

A little about me: Been playing since day one, I have taken a couple breaks along the way, but always around. I am usually either tanking or healing in my raid and dungeon endeavors. In BFA I have only played healers in raids and right now my main is a 468 Holy Paladin (91 Neck and 15 cloak) which I just started not too long ago, previously was Mistweaver. I am 12/12N and 12/12H on the paladin. My highest timed dungeon is 13. Highest completed is 14.

I love to run dungeons and would like to find a guild that does too, as a group, not pugging. I hate to pug.

I like to help other people out, I do not mind running older content or mythic 0s to help people get what they need. I am very team oriented.

My preferred time to raid is anywhere between 8pm EST and 12am EST at the very latest. I am looking to raid 2-3 hours a night, 2 nights a week. Monday through Friday is more desirable, but I can do weekend days for the right fit.

I would like to stay Eastern time zone or Central Time Zone for server, and I am willing to be Alliance or Horde.

Thank you for reading! Happy gaming!

The Nitty Gritty:

• Server: Dalaran
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Guild Name: Sèrendipity
  • Goals: AOTC each tier (open to first few Mythic bosses if time/tier permits)
  • Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm cst [10est-12est / 7pst-9pst].
  • Organized M+ key nights, PVP, alt raid nights, etc. throughout the week.

*** We are primarily looking for DPS. We are also in need of a flexible healer/dps as our group grows. Flexible off-spec tank/healer roles are always welcome and appreciated. No current ilvl/class/spec requirements, play what you like. We are rounding out the last few spots to have 20 consistent raiders.**

About Us:

Sèrendipity was created for those interested in progression and having fun. We are a newly formed guild comprised of seasoned and new raiders, m+ runners, pvpers, and returning players. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere and are active in game and in discord in the evenings and on weekends. Our goal is to simply progress and clear current content while enjoying each other’s company. We will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master each tier/season, with progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season permits.

In just a few weeks, Sèrendipity has cleared 12/12-N and 9/12-H. Right now we are focusing on getting to know one another and creating a foundation to build upon in Shadowlands. The guild is filled with adults, so we understand the pressures of real life, work, wife/husband aggro, kids, etc. The atmosphere in our guild is light, fun, and comedic, but we get down to business otherwise.

Feel free to add us; our contact info is below. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

AshleyJune#11423 - Bnet
June/Ashley#1977 - Discord

If you can possibly raid an hour later, I have an immediate opening for a healer on my team. I’ll leave our info below, and if you’d like to discuss things further, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Mage
Warlock
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
BM Hunter
MW Monk
Holy Paladin
DIsc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home.

Raid Requirements:

Item level 465+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

12/12 Heroic Ny’alotha on detheroc is looking to fill out it’s ranks to finish out BFA and push into Shadowlands.

About S E V E N

We are a former server first guild up till WoD (lets be honest WoD sucked) that was formed in Vanilla.

We are an adult only guild and do not accept anyone under 18+ and prefer our players even older than that

Our leadership is made of older players that have raided on and off since Vanilla always at a server first level.

What you can expect from us

Our raiding schedule is casual our game play is not

We have always had a saying “Don’t waste everyone else’s time” you can expect us to know both fight and class mechanics going into raids.

NO DRAMA. Most of us have our own kids in real life and don’t want to deal with others kids in game. This is an escape for us and they last thing we want is drama. It won’t be discussed it will just be removed.

Understanding. We get that RL pops up. Kids get sick, work demands become overwhelming, etc. Just let us know ahead of time if possible so we can make changes if need be (part of the don’t waste everyone’s time moto)

What do we expect of you

Be a decent human being. There is enough crap going on in the world today don’t be bringing any into the guild or game.

Competent players who are willing to get involved with all aspects of the guild

Preparedness. We expect you to come with consumables and a basic knowledge of the content we will be pushing.

Communication. RL pop up? Having issues with a mechanic, guildie, or something else in game. Let us know. We believe that communication is crucial in all aspects of what we do.

Schedule

Tues/Thurs/Mon 8:30pm to 11pm CST.
That said we are a group that likes to have fun and keep things on the lighter side and some of us have been friends now for over 10+ years.

Needs

Ranged DPS (we have no locks/boomkin/ele shaman)
Rogue
Havoc DH
Healer
I’m looking for competent plays but swinging a big dingaling with #'s isn’t the main thing I’m looking for. I want me and the rest of my guild to enjoy playing with each other and that is the most important aspect I’m looking for in recruits.

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

I have AOTC on numerous characters.
Looking for dedicated well versed players that can grow with the guild as a team.

If you don’t mind being Horde!
Check us out :smiley:

Thanks for the responses, I will be reaching out tomorrow.

Hi Penn!

My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact a recruitment officer at at BNet Kalysta#1968, or Maliraptor#11187. Or on Discord at Aellice#1735, or Cav#5841 if you have more questions.

Take a look at our recruitment post here : [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #349 by Eskey-area-52

Hi Penn!

Our guild on Area 52 Horde is looking to add healers to our group! We are currently 4/12 Mythic this tier and have been together as a guild for years! Many of us are mature players (40+) and really emphasize an environment that is free of drama and toxicity.

Reach out to me at golfguru#1520 if this sounds appealing to you at all.