Old timers?

Alright, lemme see what I can do. Only 10 wipes into Heroic Azshara with guild, but we should have her down soon and I should have some downtime to get over to Classic. I appreciate you remembering and having the little walk down memory lane. They were, indeed good times. :sunglasses:

Where is everyone playing for Classic?

1 Like

Huggies. I hope youā€™re on Mankrik so I can duel you again.
Take care. Itā€™s good to see you

-Ygg the shaman

Was your husband Busty? If so, I used to play with you guys alot. I was Stereotype, a human paladin

who summoned me

Pretty late to this party, but just coming back to the game. Pretty cool seeming some old familiar names.

Cyle here - shadow priest.

1 Like

Hey Yumika! Add me bnet JDM#1952

I come by the forums every so often, Syras here from UC :slight_smile: HIYA HABIB!

I never knew many people here on gilneas but I recognize a few of the names here. I rolled Zannis in early '05 and joined Seekers of Lore shortly after and am still here to this day. Made friends here that I still talk to.

I was a no lifer for years. Stopped in 2014. Got a good job. Met my wife. Had twins. Resubbed about a week ago just to revisit gilneas and see some of the content id missed.

Iā€™m amazed I never got banned with all the trade chat trolling I used to do. Never realized back then that I, that we, were participants in a once in a lifetime moment.

I wonder from time to time if, right now, dudlee is still in dun morogh.

1 Like

Same, man, what a great gaming experience that can never be fully replicated.

I rolled horde for classic in prep for BC, so I guess that, right now, Iā€™m in front of Org :frowning: I canā€™t believe the ytmnd site still hosts that video, btw: gilneasrightnow.ytmnd dot com They got that big server money it seems

3 Likes

Returning player here. Mjolnir. I was with Sparda and Storm.

I used to be in the Guild Impossible in Vanilla This toon matter a fact

Look at you sir =P

I see quite a few names I recognize here! My brother talked me into coming back a month ago, so Iā€™m just toying with PVP and missing the old Taren Mill/Warsong Days. Hung up my bow and swapped to Horde over on Hyjal.

Formerly of Beyond and Team Alliance - Turi (Dwarf Hunter). I think I quit back in ~2007 or so.

Milese is back after a long hiatus and is no longer a high school girl!!! Miss Ragor and Chakka and all the other weirdos! Iā€™m in LoT now with Akashaa!!!

My brother just gave me a laptop and signed in on my og account which was crazy.
I was one of the first members of Disrupted.

Mauloki: Orc Hunter

I might have been the first hunter in the guild haha, I remember Firren contacting me. I was in Blood Oath Clan before that.

I played until we beat Nefarian, participated in almost every raid and eventually quit the game shortly after a few bosses in AQ.

Maulokai is the new name of my original character. Heā€™s still on Gilneas, level 54. I donā€™t know much about the new game, just screwing around at the moment.

FYI: Your name is wicked familiar and Iā€™m pretty sure we were well acquainted back then haha.