Old School Wildhammer

Hey Wildhammer,

I wonder if some vanilla folks are still around.

Edit: Nevermind this topic. Most of the folks from FoE-Wildhammer are probably long gone.
Not on this server anymore, but I was a NE Druid Shui in <Power of Nature>
I was in foe lol
1 Like
06/12/2018 04:23 AMPosted by Relix
I was in foe lol

Fist of Entropy, right? I remember them
Fist of Entropy here as well.
Most of them are still together in another server.
Hording School & Banana Boys checking in
2 Likes
Fist of Entropy checking in as well :)
Also holy !@#$ sweaty pants it's been a while, I still remember chassing your bear %^- in WSG when you had the flag :P
1 Like
Do all servers talk about nothing but old school players or is it a Wildhammer thing?
1 Like
I was in some guild like Ascendents or some !@#$ back in the beginning of Wrath. Top dps and highly respected on Wildhammer. Was a famous pvp warrior back in BC/vanilla days. Anyways TC I see that you are horde so I've probably kicked your %^- at some point. Nice to see you again.

My current main's on Sargeras now btw
Hi baddies /wave.

-Jenz the rogue aka Jenzcow.
Was originally of <Anhedonia> but they all moved to Stormreaver sometime near the end of Cata. Just came back this expac and found the server basically dead so I moved to play with a friend.

Miss this server in its golden days though. Good times.
Microninja / HarbLz
<Zero Charisma>

Not many playing WoW, but we are still around.
3 Likes
Rofl i was a Tauren Warrior named Readyforwar in Vanilla. I remember a lot of these wildhammer old schoolers... glorin, glaise, ez, vorak, rathorse, du, wambulance, convert, raiyn and the nox crew, gigataur, nofear, pallbearer, tanksinatra, ayria, fatherclause, tj, boilermaker, the espresso guys (i forgot their name), angeldragon and his premade crew. I remember a few guilds too like shame, hording school, unholy war, nox, dfotr, banana boyz, FoE, better use your nikes. I miss seeing these old school people. I am trying to remember a specific dwarf rogue who i believe hit grand marshall, that guy was a beast and was pretty well known. I think he may have been in shame.
Sup?
09/09/2018 03:31 AMPosted by Cheefkeef
I am trying to remember a specific dwarf rogue who i believe hit grand marshall, that guy was a beast and was pretty well known. I think he may have been in shame.

Theads?

Also, probably nobody remembers me but I played a Rogue named Forcemaster. Nice to see some of these names are still around.
08/11/2018 03:45 AMPosted by Venndel
Do all servers talk about nothing but old school players or is it a Wildhammer thing?

Lol. Could be a Wildhammer thing. Wildhammer was pretty awesome, until the end of Warth (imo).

Not a lot of us around anymore, and I let my sub lapse during Legion.

Hopefully I will see more Wildhammer folks in Classic.

A lot of those names are very familiar. Sheesh. I was talking to Sweetz yesterday about these two troll rogues in Neoauld. Chucknasty and …someone for the love of god, help me think of the other Troll Rogue! We can’t remember at all.

Hi all, I was also looking for some people from Wildhammer.
I was Sphinx (Human mage) in the guild Death Tax.