Old School Role Call, Take Two

Oldschool ER "class reunion" imo...
Been here since launch day in classic, and a bit beyond in classic beta and I'm still around.

Though mostly on my Death Knight alter ego.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/earthen-ring/Lorsaire/advanced
I miss Vryssa and her pet bomb in Darnassus
10/16/2015 06:08 PMPosted by Periculum

The best idea I've heard all day.
Happy 11th. I'm old too.
Bah! I'm 11 years young!

Now, get off my lawn!
11/18/2015 12:56 PMPosted by Aireden
Bah! I'm 11 years young!

Now, get off my lawn!

I'm coming to bluewall your lawn.

OooOooOOOOOooo
11/19/2015 02:49 PMPosted by Nazzgul
OooOooOOOOOooo

I'm convinced that the server's haunted now.
Anyone remember the Alliance drama that was called..... Kjellen (sp?)

<.<
>.>
Earthen Ring was my server basically until Cata. My mage used to go by the name of Claidi, a gnome. I also played a priest named Delaihna. They both started raiding with <The Eleventh Hour>, and spent some time with <Riddle of Steel>. Now I mostly play on Bleeding Hollow, but I'm back to ER to raid with some RL friends in Fate, who used to be in 11th with me!

I've been here for Kjellan, Seven gong ninja, and more. Ahh, the good old days ^.^

PS: Gori smells.

Oh, there we are. Old drama was very entertaining though it caused a lot of heartache.

I still remember a prominent Alliance mage that ninjaed the Briarwood Reed from UBS and tried to justify it on the forums. Aside from hating ninjas, I was trying to get that offhand over and over again. So that annoyed the heck out of me. Think he was Asmodeus or something similar in name. Think he was a RL lawyer, which I find totally in character based on my RL interactions with them (generalizing of course).
Old Fidelis Legio guildy! Been on ER since 04
I am still here. Like seeing all the old names still.
Going on at least six years for me now... Not as old as some folks, but I'm still here in one way or another. I'd honestly list all of the names I've been under, but that'd be a list in itself. I will say I did start Alliance on Earthen Ring, with a group called Netherbane. Nowadays, my calling has gone over to Horde, where I'm absolutely enjoying it.

If we're doing that we should make it a hot(springs) tub party like the old days! Off to Winterspring!
12/12/2015 07:31 AMPosted by Chronbodi

If we're doing that we should make it a hot(springs) tub party like the old days! Off to Winterspring!

If we're doing that, we need to bring liquor and firewater.

I smiled when I saw Dharma Punx and Fidelis. I miss seeing all you old farts in the pvp scene <3

Ironically enough, a lot of the old players I used to grudge for being Alliance pvpers are now my friends.

Except Elthor.

Because Elthor.

DEM HEALERS MAN.
This server is tragically devoid of entertaining drama these days. ;)

I lurk & play in tourist mode.
12/12/2015 08:37 PMPosted by Arcana

Ah, the old days of vanilla.

Who knew a gong could cause such an upheaval?
12/13/2015 03:37 PMPosted by Rotrude
12/12/2015 08:37 PMPosted by Arcana

Ah, the old days of vanilla.

Who knew a gong could cause such an upheaval?

I'm not sure what was more entertaining; the new raid or the fallout that occurred afterwards.

Earthen Ring history at its finest!
Carma and Gorno from Dharma Punx are still alive and kickin. I think Gorno gets tempted to come back every now and then but I don't think Carma is ever going to come back.
Is Outcast Order the Horde version of Unseen Order?
Anybody still around from Einheriar or Ran with Periculum's high warlord team??