Old School Role Call, Take Two

12/02/2014 03:58 PMPosted by Ickthas
I'm playing again. Didn't think it would happen but here I am.

KILL ICKTHAS!
12/02/2014 05:04 PMPosted by Irimas

KILL ICKTHAS!

uhhh get off my line, thanks
12/02/2014 05:41 PMPosted by Poppop
12/02/2014 05:04 PMPosted by Irimas

KILL ICKTHAS!

uhhh get off my line, thanks

I keep forgetting that it logs me in under Iri instead, but NO I WILL NOT. I'd say we could fight over it but prot warrior vs holy pally is a terrible idea. =P
Stop making this posts. You will summon a Neji.
12/02/2014 07:40 PMPosted by Kowi
Stop making this posts. You will summon a Neji.

He'll get bored and AFK before logging in so don't worry.
Checking in. I've been cheating on ER with some friends on shadowmoon, but when they stop playing I'll be back!
back again to tap my cable modem so I can teleport around, hi navarone I hope you're here
Look at all the familiar names.. Good to see you all!

Now all we need if for Shakina to return and tell us how much Gori smells.
Look at all the familiar names.. Good to see you all!

Now all we need if for Shakina to return and tell us how great Gori smells and bite all of the people.

Fixed that for you ;)
Lots of familiar faces, I just saw Epopis last night in Ashran. Been here since launch, stopped after BC and came back this expansion because of Gori and pvping. Definitely miss old school ER, was depressing that every thread was a guild recruitment thread lol. HI POPPOP!
01/15/2015 09:00 AMPosted by Periculum
Lots of familiar faces, I just saw Epopis last night in Ashran. Been here since launch, stopped after BC and came back this expansion because of Gori and pvping. Definitely miss old school ER, was depressing that every thread was a guild recruitment thread lol. HI POPPOP!

"/y LOL NO MORE INNKEEPER" will always be a favorite memory of this game and you.
<3
I started a couple weeks after launch, quit sometime in cata, skipped pandas, and now I'm back. I still have Waffles.

11/23/2014 01:40 AMPosted by Poppop
I can help grind your face into the ground 61 times.

Fighting you in random world pvp and sometimes just sitting around a horde city peacefully emoting... sometimes begging other horde members not to engage... those were great times.

I know that feeling!
This expansion sucks. :(

Hi Periculum and Razira.
Quite a few ANZPug folks in here!
/cast necrothread
Anyone up for some PVP?
Been here since mid-TBC, though I've played WoW since Vanilla. Soon I'll be able to yell at people to get off my pixelated lawns.
Been here since around BC launch. Left during tourney patch in Wrath, came back at the tail-end of Pandaria expansion. Good to be back. Love ya' Earthen Ring!
03/22/2015 07:00 AMPosted by Crae
/cast necrothread
Anyone up for some PVP?

Riskadh apparently spotted me in an Alterac Valley earlier tonight. Quite the predicament we were in too! I do so ever miss the abomination lieutenant at Iceblood :(
I miss MC hat at the LM in AB.

WHY DID I NOT SPEND MORE TIME IN OLD SCHOOL WSG TO GET MY REP UP?! =(