Old School Role Call, Take Two

I have been on ER since Feb 2005. I was originally in Blood Fist for the Molten Core/BWL/Naxx/Gates opening. I am now in our Bank and Alt guild. But I recognize alot of people in this and the previous thread. Good to see you all still play somewhat.

Hope to see more of you in game.
Still here. You will never be rid of me, nor I you :)

-Bronil
I'm so old.
Been here since late november '04.

Kickin' !@# and takin' names.
I'm still around in one form or another. I've played since the server opened, and have been in the same guild the whole time... although not much happens these days. I still like displaying my "Blood Guard" title. :)
I'm still around as well. Though I don't play much anymore.
Still in WoW, just not on the server much anymore.
I'm still here and have been since 2004.
Bump because maybe two or three people remember me at this point.
02/05/2014 06:59 AMPosted by Arialynn
If I shave my head bald and pretend to be Ret, think I could pass as Sigmar?

It's our only option.
I was around a few years back as Brenaan the Jovial. If anyone remembers the jolly cake eater :) Back, mostly hanging around horde. Excited for WoD bebbeh!
I'm still around, kinda, sorta. And Raz, Air...I'll pop in to say hi, sometime.
Hi! I actually recognize a few names here.
I came back on monday, and I'm enjoying the new content (including mop which I skipped) Maining my shammy, Orono, so if you had me friended on Sky, add me on Orono please, for an MMO its kinda lonely so far

HI GORI
This is a different account/character but I was around since beta in some shape, form or fashion. Still remember many faces, especially Anansi. I remember Soulhatcher, Burrfoot, Popop, Amelech, Longarms, Taur, and many others that use to invade TM/SS, many do not play the game anymore. I remember when Horde of Shadows became Shadow Remains, guilded with both as well as Lucid Dream.

Good times.
Earthen Ring was my server basically until Cata. My mage used to go by the name of Claidi, a gnome. I also played a priest named Delaihna. They both started raiding with <The Eleventh Hour>, and spent some time with <Riddle of Steel>. Now I mostly play on Bleeding Hollow, but I'm back to ER to raid with some RL friends in Fate, who used to be in 11th with me!

I've been here for Kjellan, Seven gong ninja, and more. Ahh, the good old days ^.^

PS: Gori smells.

We do not speak it's name!!
I loved when Slicknick came to visit us in Stormwind back in the day.
11/15/2014 06:31 AMPosted by Einhelm
This is a different account/character but I was around since beta in some shape, form or fashion. Still remember many faces, especially Anansi. I remember Soulhatcher, Burrfoot, Popop, Amelech, Longarms, Taur, and many others that use to invade TM/SS, many do not play the game anymore. I remember when Horde of Shadows became Shadow Remains, guilded with both as well as Lucid Dream.

Good times.

Quite a few names I haven't heard in a long time! I still have fond memories of Lucid Dream rolling into Stormwind, drawing people into the moat in the Valley of Heroes, and chain fearing them until they drown.

Good times, good times.
11/18/2014 05:43 PMPosted by Jarrick
Quite a few names I haven't heard in a long time! I still have fond memories of Lucid Dream rolling into Stormwind, drawing people into the moat in the Valley of Heroes, and chain fearing them until they drown.

Good times, good times.

I just bought Warlords of Draenor. Can someone help me grind to 61 ?