Old School Role Call, Take Two

for sure, one of these days, i hope

1 Like

Iā€™ve been here since Vanilla and never left, though I wouldnā€™t assume too many folks know me. Iā€™ve put a lot into trying to shore up some of ERā€™s problems in terms of Alliance PvE. If thatā€™s your thing, gimme a shout. I got nothinā€™ for RP, though.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been playing for more than a month now so I guess Iā€™m back. Once part of Rage Fury Legion and spent years in War Stomp and Run (I guess 5 or so years ago new leadership and a purge so I donā€™t know anyone there now). Not sure where Iā€™m going to land yet.

1 Like

Welcome back! Always great to have returning Earthen Ring players pop up on the forums.

Itā€™s been great seeing a lot of old faces showing up in-game on both sides of the fence with the launch of Shadowlands. Hope everyoneā€™s doing well!

Just back after an extended vacation.

2 Likes

Welcome back to the party! :beers:

Jarrick, I see your original post of ā€œWhoā€™s still tolling around and excited for Warlords of Draenor?ā€

And think: Oh, you sweet summer child.

2 Likes

Putting this back to the top because our server community back in the day was fantastic and I miss all of your pretty faces

2 Likes

Hey Peri. Long time.

1 Like

As they say, hindsight is 20/20ā€¦ :joy:

Ah hoy hoy. Happy New Year

1 Like

Happy New Year! I commend everyone for being heroes over the course of 2020 and staying inside to play video games. You the real MVPs.

1 Like

sees Happy New Year wishes

checks date

December 2020?

Hereā€™s to the first timestamped 2021 post. :+1:

2 Likes

Haha, long time no see indeed! How have you been?

Bleeding this over from the #merge threads.

Submission forms to the BlizzConlineā€™s Q&A portion are available. If you have strong opinions about server merges, server population, ghost towns, etc., please take some time to submit a question if you can:

https://www.wowhead.com/news=320930/submit-your-questions-for-blizzconlines-q-a

1 Like

I guess reviving old threads puts new meaning into Necrolords.

1 Like

I was in the 11th! back during good ol firelands!. i left for 10 years then now im back with valor.

1 Like

Lot of familiar names here, to be certain. This is Inexxa a slight name adjustment and race change later.

anyone wanna get together for some warsong gulch or AB? :\

Peri log in and lets go cause trouble.