Old school Gorefiend, tryin to find old peeps

TBC was the only version of the game that felt like a good pvp experience. Nice to see so many responses in this thread. I have to re-learn the game every time I come back. lol
I don’t like retail or play it so no point even mentioning guilds. I don’t know where anyone is anymore. I recognize at least 5 Alliance names in here. P.S. Did anyone watch OTK’s TBC pvp tourny? Got me hyped!

Shadowsol(NE rogue here), I pvp’d a ton when the honor system first came out. Was rolling with Aeonic(Rogue), Hilfer(Hunter), Psyc(Mage), and some NE Warrior who eventually got GM(Forgot his name, it began with an E) and that group where we spammed WSG. I remember facing the No Quarter guild a ton in matches, facing up against people like Gorthol, Vorgothe, Necronomicus, etc.

I was then a part of Dawn Breakers and helped Gnomercy(Rontu’s brother I think if I remember correctly) get Grand Marshal. I remember being envious of all the geared out peeps in Xse and Sinister when I started raiding around that time also.

Stayed on Gorefiend up to WOTLK where I got finally got Gladiator in S5 and S6 on my Ret Pally. One of my arena partners was Jaywizzle, who was Jeheira’s cousin(he was the guild leader of the top PVP guild on the server at that time - Walk It Out)

1 Like

Old Gorefiend dude here. Wings Of Gold guild Horde. From wolk up until early Mop. Most of the folks in that guild either stopped playiing, or moved to other realms I guess. Good times back then. Miss those folks.

The man, the myth, the dentist :laughing: Any ole wog folks still playing besides you? I moved my warlock, and druid off Gorefiend after blizzard destroyed realms with that crz crap.

Yeah I remember you lol. Believe I was one of your victims outside of Thrallmar in Outland once upon a time when I played on Gorefiend haha.

Pzycho, from Hat, here. Playing classic still. Haven’t played retail for a few years.

pzycho#3886

Ayyyy, we have a Gorefiend OG’s Facebook page if anyone wants to join

I was in LYL along with my mom and her friend. Her friend dated the GM and he came to my house.

Been here since I started playing wow, and have fought many requests to server change. Highly active raiding during ICC, didn’t play much cata, but have been on and off when I finally convinced all my friends to play in pandaria. been thinking of switching servers since I’m trying to progress mythic raiding now. The person I remember most was a gnome rogue named shhimnothere, he was the first person to help me when i was leveling.

This realm is incredibly inactive. I’ve moved all my toons off this dreaded place. When you want to do new content and nobody is around it’s time to move to a better place where you dont need to be in LFG for outdoor content.

Pardon? Your a Eternals dude?