Old school Gorefiend, tryin to find old peeps

Earendil, its Tangorath. Come fite me. Disc LoneMarauder (Tangorath)#3848

wwwwwwwwwwssssssssssssss elroydb has died

1 Like

Garun, one of the few really good Ret Paladins of Vanilla WoW reporting in!

Started on Gorefind at WoW launch, played through 1.12.1.

I was in Indignation, then Incursion, followed by Fusion, Sinister for a brief time, and then Art of War towards the end.

Good to see some of you still around.

Urden here, nobody I had real good memories with so far. Hoping to see more people coming back for Classic. Any idea on a realm at all?

Raided with Annihilation for most of Vanilla, fell apart towards the end.

Gorefienders originally were going Herod Server when there were only a few options. We have since switched to Skeram server (or a lot of us are).

So I got that trinket from Azuregos on my Undead Priest - Miat.
I was in Shadowlords, then something else I don’t remember for some of BC, then Limbo, I think?

I was in art of war way back in the day. Dingo was my name I remember the old gm was tazzomax irony in the tax dingo troll saying.

1 Like

(o)__
(~/ GAVE NE GOLD I BAY FOOD DUCK

1 Like

TedGold guild Wings of Gold warrior

1 Like

Jove from RedCell checking in. Nice to see @Vorgotherc and some of the old names. Playing classic over on Rattlegore. Still named Jove.

I was Horde back in Valhalla and BC. Rogue Blandkiller Wrath of gods and blood moon rising Then during Wrath switch to DK Zob the guilds i was in on Horde Scarcity,intermission,Dark Legion,Shadow Hearts, Then i switch to Ally and joined Art of War then during Cata Art of war fell apart Still hang out with some dudes form Riot and Art of war

I miss gorefiend glory days…

3 Likes

Meeney - Hat/Limbo/Cats Game

My guild is recruiting on Faerlina H. Playing with a handful of vanilla/tbc Gorefiend (H) players

@ me on discord Means#0782

Checking in… Same name, but I was alliance. I was in most of the big alliance guilds, Pvped a lot too. Would love to hear from someone haha

Fun times. A ton of hilarious vent times with Nyx. A ton of good players.

Wasnt easy running a PvP guild where some key people wanted to raid and other key people hated PvE. The most fun I had in this game was destroying Horde raids outside Kara or Isle of QQ
Gotta piece the URL together. Sorry.

web.archive
.org/web/20080615051348/http
://www.warcraftrealms
.com/guilds/1887323

Noone wants a subpar shaman!!!

<3 Bisquick

Were you a NE rogue?

I remember a bunch of names in here…mostly from being ganked mercilessly…worst was threats. Whatever happened to him?

(darkyano) NE druid lol and i grouped with him for a while. Not sure, i think he transferred off at some point close to the end of BC. Not sure after that.

Hoping to find some Gorefiend people from Vanilla/TBC era to play with.

Went by Treth :slight_smile:
I’m just starting to play again so I’m able to level a new character on any server since I’m only a few days into my current one.

Played as Averroes back on Gorefiend.
Used to be in Clan Moon Wolf, Art of War, Riot, and Hat.

2 Likes