Old school Gorefiend, tryin to find old peeps

Hey soooo i started back up after quite a while.
My main characters names were
Healyurself, Gankxsta and Guthix.

Guilds I was in,
Cats game, Mana Tapped, Art of war, Exodus, Sass Capped and also Limbo.

anyone still around? lol
3 Likes
I don't remember you but what's up yo! welcome back :D
1 Like
I miss sinister before the healer died from a flesh eating disease and broke bone's heart that he never wanted to play again...

true story.....
08/15/2016 10:20 PMPosted by Borabora

I think i joined as my rogue Gankxsta. Transferred servers to join. they still up and running?
08/23/2016 06:51 PMPosted by Healyurself
08/15/2016 10:20 PMPosted by Borabora

I think i joined as my rogue Gankxsta. Transferred servers to join. they still up and running?

I remember that name (Gankxsta) a little better but I don't think I knew you too well. Cats Game is up and running and growing :P A lot of old members came back to play for legion but a lot of us have limited play time with real life things going on. We're going to try and make a come back for legion though.
08/23/2016 11:13 PMPosted by Borabora
08/23/2016 06:51 PMPosted by Healyurself

I remember that name (Gankxsta) a little better but I don't think I knew you too well. Cats Game is up and running and growing :P A lot of old members came back to play for legion but a lot of us have limited play time with real life things going on. We're going to try and make a come back for legion though.

haha yeesssss I knew someone would remember me xD lol.. I def remember your name. I joined right while you guys were progressing through black temple, honestly think you were working on illidan when i joined.
I wouldnt mind coming back! I'm just trying to decide which class im going to be for legion.. I was going to be a priest but they broke Disc.. im liking demon hunter. And then theres my rogue/DK...
Well if you want to join just message anyone on and we'll invite you :D bring your friends play whatever class! I think they did a great job with a lot of the reworks on the classes. Everything seems really fun :P I feel like they dumbed down hunter even more than it was but I'm having a blast on my other characters
08/24/2016 03:52 PMPosted by Borabora
Well if you want to join just message anyone on and we'll invite you :D bring your friends play whatever class! I think they did a great job with a lot of the reworks on the classes. Everything seems really fun :P I feel like they dumbed down hunter even more than it was but I'm having a blast on my other characters

haha will do. I might have to faction change but that'd be fine! I liked Cats Game because most of the people were older with jobs and such. I fit in real well lol.
Oh hey Cats Game. Can I play?
We need moar Whiterbread in here.
Hello
Anyone from Vanilla here?

Savage Fury, HAT, Angry Mob?
09/08/2016 10:26 AMPosted by Snaredlol

I was around during that! I remember HAT.

And omg Ori Is still around?! lol!
Vorgothe here from Redcell. Was an Orc warrior. In search of anyone from the Vanilla or BC days.
God I hated Limbo, EPK, and Redcell. I was Beazy the human pally throughout V and BC in DV/Deus Invictus.

Remember Southshore.
09/13/2016 01:08 PMPosted by Vorgotherc
Vorgothe here from Redcell. Was an Orc warrior. In search of anyone from the Vanilla or BC days.

I distinctly remember you. You guys fd up our Kazzak and Azuregos pulls many times. Remember those massive world PvP battles outside the Green Dragon portal in DuskWood? Those were fun times.
LMAO...I remember some of those guilds.

I was in S Bus, Chaotic, and a few others. Mainly as ol' Alarak here or my Prot Warrior Altaran. Bunch of my former guildies went to HAT, Vex, etc.

Who's all liking Legion thus far? We're all old now :D
09/08/2016 10:26 AMPosted by Snaredlol

Been thinking about moving back to Gorefiend -- Was in SF for most of my time until it exploded.
09/13/2016 01:08 PMPosted by Vorgotherc

Wow -- Limbo is still around? huh..
Unstable from NKH/EPK/Shadowlord then ally side Fusion. I recently came back.