Old Post please use our new one

This is our old recruitment post - please see our new one here:

1 Like

Cabal | Mankrik | Horde
Semi-Hardcore
Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 (although we usually don’t go that late)
Killed everything
EPGP loot system

Looking for the following classes : Mage, Lock, Rogue, Hunter

Let’s face it, most guilds in Classic can say they’ve killed all the bosses, so when it comes down to it, it’s the people you raid with that make the difference. Here at Cabal we’re a group of people who like to laugh and have fun, while at the same time get serious for bosses. We have a mix of players from hardcore to first time raiders. We have guildies whose superpower is accidentally butt-pulling trash from a mile away and we have guildies whose superpower is attempting to get a 99% parse on every boss. Most of us just fall into the middle. We’re mostly in the 30-50 age range and we even have a few females (gasp). We run an alt raid on the weekends, and have a group that also likes to PVP together. If you like to laugh, like to raid, and like to have fun, consider joining Cabal.

Here’s what we’d expect from you:
• Have a good mix of BWL/ZG/MC gear

• We’re not looking for fresh 60s, but if you have retail raiding experience, we’ll consider you. (we host a weekly MC PUG on Sundays and ZG throughout the week)

• We do not require full consumables, but we’d love it if you used them anyway

• We’d also like you to at a minimum to have a basic idea of how new boss fights work so you’re prepared ahead of time for what you’re going to encounter

• We’d like you to understand how to use mods – especially Big Wigs, Deadly Boss Mods, Classic Threat Meter or anything else that might be useful for your class

• If you’re not the kind of person that likes to theorycraft or read your class Discord channel, we’d like for you to at least have discussions about gear, rotations, etc in the Cabal Discord channels for your class

• We expect you to show up on time with the items you need for raiding – for example reagents, arrows/bullets, and special gear (like resist gear, Ony Cloak, etc)

For more information contact: Whoshealin or Tedmoosby in game or on Disc: Onetoo/Whoshealin#2488 or Tszyu/Moosby#8345

We still need bodies… come join us before AQ starts - now is the time!

back to the top. looking for some good folks.

We’re still looking for hunter/mage/lock/rogue/reso sham !

You guys better join Cabal, or I won’t give you hugs. Everyone needs hugs, so join Cabal today!

AQ is coming - now is the time to join a new guild.

team 9" ready go

9" can be sliced a lot of ways. Do you have friends? If each of you are 3" we’ll take all three of you!

UGH! Why do we let Meatbeam anywhere near the recruitment posts? LOL

We have cookies, we own our business a$$ inc. We welcome in guild marriage and even accept those that flunked out of FD school and can’t stay online longer than 5 mins

We have it all.

We love everyone.

We have candy.

Dear potential recruits. I do not recommend getting in the van.

I do recommend joining Cabal though - AQ isn’t open on our server yet (those dirty Alliance are not doing their share), so you have time to get in before the start of a new tier.

I’m an obvious troll. Please, do not get in the van. Make sure they have wifi first.

The Alliance finally finished all their turn-ins so our AQ gates open this weekend. That means we’re going to AQ40 on Tuesday - join us now and get in and the start of a new tier!

Getinthevan for the candy and the free trip to FD School, Saga graduated so can anyone. Join now for only 19.99.

pshh…I FD like a pro.

but we are looking for resto shamans to heal me through my alleged aggro issues :smiley:

Alleged aggro issues she has more aggro than sylvanas did when she burned the tree.

Can’t go wrong being compared to the greatest hunter in the game :smiley:

Also - still need resto shamans