old players? any?

Any old players from vanilla I might know from suramar? Been a while. Any no quarter peeps out there? etc.
1 Like
I've been around since vanilla.
1 Like
06/16/2017 02:21 AMPosted by Stavia
Any old players from vanilla I might know from suramar? Been a while. Any no quarter peeps out there? etc.

i just came back from a while ago. i used to be in NQ same name "Edward" human warrior.
2 Likes
Been here from start, even had that nerd edward as my friend
There are a few that never left and have wasted tons of money on this game... I should have bought stock in Blizzard.
1 Like
I've been on Suramar since release day. Took a break from Cata to the Legion (Argus patch) and just now returned. Game's a lot different. I notice some names I recognize here....Magicman, Stavia.
I have been around since the beginning. This was my pvper in vanilla and mained my Hunter Bratec. Casually play only now to fill in a couple hours of a day when I gets bored.
I've been around since vanilla, my main was my druid who at the time was named Censured but is now Lunakin.
just got back.
Hello
Been around since then use to be 3 of use known as the grims sadly i'm the last one
Been on Suramar since Vanilla but have moved off other characters in recent months due to my location in Guam and the server being nearly dead during those hours.

Still kept my original character (Laurs) here though.
I remember the name Censured, nice to see you again!

Eeek I should've checked dates just saw he posted in January, but I also recall the name Laurs as well.
Just started playing again, played on Suramar from launch until I quit when Cata came out. Same name, same guild. :D

Also played on my hunter Tokan towards the end of TBC, raided with Aeon at that time.
I've been around since the launch of WOTLK.

My other toon was Dethplauge but i don't play on him anymore.

Suramar is on life support at this point.

We really need some help or this realm is toast.
Doors wide open to any and all here heroic / mythic guild tue wed sun 6-9 server time just add me or hit me up we can talk...always got room for more..
06/07/2018 05:34 PMPosted by Darkdeth
Suramar is on life support at this point.

We really need some help or this realm is toast.

You keep saying this, however for some reason we've been upgraded from low pop realm to medium pop. How do you figure we're "toast"?
Maybe we're delicious toast? I prefer powdered toast tbh.
1 Like
I'm still here!
Shhhh... I was taking a nap...

Zzzzzzzz