Old Graphics > New Graphics

Why do you have to lie again? I’ve not touched my brightness settings. Not that it would do anything if I did. If I turned my monitor off when taking the screenshots, would it be black? Lol.

1 Like

That’s great, I was responding to the OP. If you don’t like the thread, you can leave.

1 Like

Your graphic hardware settings impact what you see and what your screen shots look like.

Additionally in game settings can augment the appearance too.

1 Like

Playing dumb pretending there are no graphical options within the game and NVIdia control panel, as we already determined you’re using an NVidia GPU?

Have you figured out why your game is so slow and exhibit FPS issues, by the way?

1 Like

I’m using an AMD GPU…

Yikes dude, just stop.

1 Like

Oh. So it was all hypothetical and you were just talking nonsense then. Ok. Should remember for the next time that you have no idea what you’re talking about in general.

1 Like

That’s interesting because I actually agree with the OP; the new models and style are ugly.

1 Like

These forums just have to make you laugh.

5 Likes

See the videos I edited into my post above, if you want to look like a fool.

1 Like

This was never a debate about changes and no changes.

1 Like

I’ve already told you everything about it in the last thread. So, yea. Posting random videos of people running on god knows what kind of systems, one of which does nothing to support your case ( 4K, RTX 2080 one), makes no sense. I’ve already told you that but you’ve chosen to ignore it and just left the thread.

As I told you earlier. 1080p, GTX970 and i5-2550 result in at minimum 55 FPS in BFA for me, yet you keep blabbering about how demanding the game is while in reality it’s one of the less demanding MMORPGs on the market.

2 Likes

And you’re lying, plain and simple. I didn’t say the game was demanding all the time. It’s demanding when there’s a spike in Draw Calls. Anytime there’s soft lighting, lots of players and spell animations going off, etc etc.

1 Like

I don’t get. Is it some sort of self-affirmation? Are you trying to convince yourself that everyone has FPS issues in WoW and not just you?

1 Like

You’re a funny guy, trolling me to this point is admirable.

1 Like

I swear, its nostalgic. People said this about vanilla wow when it came out. It was “Kiddy and cartoony looking” compared to the other MMOs of the day like DAoC and the like.

2 Likes

And I’m trolling? You keep calling me liar, yet I’m the one trolling. The arrogance. Then again, you’re clearly enjoying BfA, so you’re probably here for trolling yourself. Is that a projection?

1 Like

This is facts

2 Likes

No, You can see baseline fantasy elements.

You obviously don’t play now. Aside from being cleaned up to not appear like minecraft models on 4k monitors its the same.

No you were judging, and if you’re as old as you say you are, you should know better than to generalise anything.

4 Likes

DaOC was realsed 3 years before WoW and wasn’t realistically looking either. Everquest was equally or more cartoony than WoW. AO had too simplistic models to clearly categorize them. Only with SWG can be any sort of debate about realistic look.

Your measly i5-2550k doesn’t maintain 55-60 FPS everywhere in BfA like you claim it does, sorry.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like