Old Folks Guilds

Looking for older persons guild… I’ve heard of a few… but can’t seem to find them.
Physico btag 1291
Thank You

How old is old to you? We have quite a few in the 30-60 range

We’re pushing 40-65 but a lady never tells her age =)

We are a mature guild on the Horde side of Draka/Suramar with most of our players in the 35-60 range. We run drama free raids, try to avoid any drama and are looking for more players to join us. Right now we have a need for healers who are interested in running mythics keys as a team. If you have interest, message me at silentone#11614

1 Like

Hi Hotshot,

We are all in our 30s-40s… maybe even 50s :slight_smile: Would love to talk to you. I will post our info below.

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

hi there*
For Crits and Giggles is accepting casual players and players that are interested in raiding trying to rebuild our raiding team we are 7/9N BoD and 1/2 Cos. We raid on Saturdays 8pm to 11pm central time. We are on US-Rexxar Server.
We also do achievement runs and mythics plusses and help people out leveling. Hope to hear from you:smile:
My Btag- Valckin#11875
Alliance

Looking your guild up on google—do you have over 500 members??? That is more people in the town I live in./
The only way I know to see how it works is join your guild and see what happens.
I have never tried to find a guild this way… So how do I get into your guild.?
I run both ally and horde–120 Human warlock --120 horde warrior and others…
Agonie- Tannk- Physicso BTag 1291

looking forward to your contact//

So if our youngest person is like… I dunno 29? is that okay?! If so… better but some new tennis balls on that walker and lace them shoes up nice and tight! Cause I got a place you could possibly enjoy your time on the game in! and that’s my guild Grey Parses on Aerie Peak! Have I peaked your interest?! Gosh I hope so! My btag is candykylla#1231!

P.S. We know what rotary phones were!!!

ok … I will join… don’t know how to follow up can u contact me???
Physics # 1291
James
------ thank you …