Old Dunemaul

Anyone still playing dunemaul that was from classic? I use to play a priest named Hexgirl back in the day.

3 Likes

Yup. I don’t see many old faces, though.

1 Like

I was on the server from early 2005 till right before BC launched. Quit playing… came back about halfway through legion.

Was a NE rogue named Ghostbane for a time, got bored of the crazy long BG queue times and the fact that there was a million NE rogues so getting groups together to do dungeons wasn’t any easier. Deleted all of my alliance toons and re-rolled Furybull here on the horde side.

Lots of good memories from back in the day. Can’t imagine there are very many still around though. Anyone remember the first Dunemaul forums where the devs forgot to lock the “Welcome” thread? I think it was a couple hundred pages long with all of us using it as a kinda lounge room to post random stuff. Server merges really ruined things around here :frowning:

Wonder if Vash “The Stampede” still plays? He was always getting Wpvp groups together to raid crossroads or tarren mill. Those early days of wow were so much fun.

1 Like

I remember world pvp, I was on the alliance side, so when I saw world pvp. I saw bradbury.

5 Likes

Yup still here. I refuse to leave. Played dwarf hunter named citizen until Cata.

Quit when TBC came out. came back shortly in wotlk and two weeks in cata. Now, Im back.

1 Like

I’ve been on Dunemaul since March of 06. I remember raiding with “The Organization” and another guild. Then in BC I went with “No Mercy”. Dunemaul has been the only server I’ve played on to max level. I can’t bring myself to move, but now that we have server sharing, I can remain where I’m at with players to gank.

1 Like

I was on Dunemaul back in vanilla. Horde Forsaken mage Smirks, in < Band of Brothers >. I remember you, Hexgirl, from PvP. I think it might have been when everyone was farming AB rep?

Used to play Dunemaul from launch to mid BC.
Guild: Dawn of Honor
Druid: Xcoldkilla
Rogue: Sselth

Attention old < Band of Brothers > members! We will be sorta reforming on Classic! So far Zulinn, Khalida, myself, Mirnek, Prettyone, Kraeftig, Loudspank, and Flyck are in. Contact Zulinn on Discord: Amino#0195 for invite to the server!

Yes Danger that was me. I still mainly PVP only. But usually on my monk Li.

1 Like

Played Dunemaul from launch for several months, took a break, came back for a few months. Played a few times off and on since then, but not on Dunemaul.

Guild: Birds of Prey
Character: Mage, Turin

Edit: Should add, Horde :slight_smile:

1 Like

I remember before cross realms was a thing, that AV was alot of fun to play in. Things could be more personal back then. I remember idolizing a druid named doompaw, because I thought he had great gear and could live forever inbg’s.

1 Like

Troll mage? I think I remember you playing that character.

Yep! Good times.

Anyone remember the name of the guild Dieseloctane started? He was one of the first High Warlords. I raided MC, ZG, and BWL with that guild but for the life of me I can’t remember what it was called.

Sorry, I don’t know much about horde guilds back then.

Good ol Dunelawl :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dont remember which guild was his. There were a lot of guilds that raided on Dunemaul. Malevolency, Children of Patria, Echoes in Eternity, The Haze, Shadow Brotherhood, Birds of Prey/Outrage… obviously the big guys like The Establishment and Assent.

Im playing BFA again and looking for a guild but barely anyone raids on this server now.

Heres a blast from the past video of some Dunemaul world pvp https://youtu.be/b7ROd5tbp0k

I remember this, the server kept crashing for like an hour I think.

1 Like