Old Dunemaul

And Spaz too!

1 Like

I was there procrastinating outside of IF watching people duel

Polloi old school rogue here, used to be with imminent rise
CRIPPLECREEK AND JOHNYOO AND DREMLOCK WHERE YOU AT

Update: We are on Herod Alliance! See you there!

Characters:

1. Prancer - Night Elf Hunter
  2. Oppressor/Gunit - Dwarf Warrior

Guilds:

1. Dawn of Honor
  2. Voices of Authority
  3. The Stampede

Hit me up on discord (Kami#7675) or Bnet (Kami#12791) if you are interested in playing again.

We got a few old Dunemaul guys rolling Alliance already with us, and we plan on raiding again with our guild led by Falsehope.

The Wolf Pack will be coming back in full force on Horde, good luck questing in Duskwood.

Are they just using the old realm names or are they dumb? Dunemaul for life boys.

2 Likes

I’m probably going to reroll Akamaru
 somewhere, not sure yet. We gonna have an official Dunemaul server?

2 Likes

Realms out! Roll on Grobbulus to avoid streamers boys!

It looks like me and my gang are going Fairbanks. Streamers going to Whitemane.

1 Like

Update: We are on Herod Alliance!

I was on old dunemaul as an Alliance Paladin named Aurica.

Also had a Draenei Priest named Eurica and a Human warlock named Nighstinger

The guild I remember most was Stormrider, led by Akutagawa. Before that I think I was in Force of Retribution? The guild leader’s name was Belani, I think.

Started about halfway through BC.

Don’t know if I’d say he started the guild, but Children of Patria was where he was a raid leader until late in BC when we had to completely rebuild. Most of the core of the guild xferred to Drak’tharon in Lich King.

1 Like

I played as a
Orc warrior - Kilros.
Ran with that nut soutalgon sometimes

I remember Yajirobi, Bradbury ganking and corpse camping in hillsbrad, Kubbie tryharding on alliance, Dremlock the crazy good ele shaman way ahead of his time. Soutalgon, FUNHOLY FUNHOLY FUNHOLY FUNHOLY XD, biggiepants
, there was that dwarf paladin that was really popular too i dont remember his name. Good times.

I was a human paladin named Arianna but i was garbage at the time and stayed under the radar cause i was 15 years old when the game came out.

1 Like

Who else remember The Three Badges Program Alterac Valley Premades? :smiley:

1 Like

I remember Yajirobi ganking my poor little blood elf Pally. One of the monitors had to come and save me once lmbo. I have never left Dunemaul but I’m getting ready to xfer to Tich.