Okay - Thanks for the CC Help This Last Year Boys&Girls!

Hey everyone, sorry about the last thread. I was just busy at work with a new job and didn’t want to even think about WoW before the weekend besides a cord I’m in. I have failed us all by not putting in one last thread.

Thread in question: Week or so Left For Council - LMK Your Claims Boys!

I really do hope the new CC Members do see my old thread and take what they can from it to air our frustrations there. Maybe we bump it once a week so it catches their eyes? The only PvP CC member I knew about got her membership revoked the same week she got it. How it happened is irrelevant, what is relevant is that I do not know who the next PvP voice will be.

Hope to see you all in the arena soon. Cata and in Retail, either way, I’m sniping you dorks into the dirt. Thanks for the support the last year, it really did mean a lot. I may not have got a lot of answers for you guys, but I still tried. Not everyone that commented liked it, but it was fine. That comes with the the entire thing tbh.

Okay, someone toss me a Budlight Lime or a Truly, it’s time to farm so 20 year olds into the dirt in the 1900 brackets at 3 AM.

8 Likes

Thanks for the effort brother.

Thank you, Exalter

1 Like

Thanks for all your contributions to the community!

1 Like

grandpop let’s pway some jwungle cweave UwU

1 Like

go ahead and take this post down buddy

1 Like

Amatox spoke to me like this once and I blocked him for 3 months. I’m going to give you a pass.

But yes, we can play Jungle.

2 Likes