Okay, so. Was gonna buy Dragonflight:

FF XIV might be made by a Japanese company, largely for Japanese players, but they are still pretty progressive when it comes to FF XIV’s design. Lots of unisex options regardless of who they were meant for initially. Same sex eternal bonding, etc. There’s nothing “woke” about having some representation.

Now if that becomes the only selling point…well, then yeah, that’s not productive at all. Netflix telling their customers, regardless of what their beliefs/political stances are, to take a hike, is not good for business. They are already struggling to keep up with their competition. But still, I fully agree with the take that whoever is most qualified for a job/role should get it. Nothing else should matter.

Than can we keep the representation to the appropriate levels?

I mean cant have more than 6.5% African American male & 6.5% African American female, right?

Also cant just add LBGTQ+ African American females to 10% so they can say well, this counts 3 times over because I checked 3 boxes.

This is more like, “I have 3% African American blood and DNA, dating back to when my family owned slaves. So I can say the N word.” Levels of dumb.

Thanks for calling it out like it is.
If you have to create a robot to “care” for you…

That’s pretty indicative that you don’t care, and are worried about that affecting your ability to profit.

Touting it as some sort of accomplishment to boot?

That’s indicative of how completely stupid they view us to be, or how ignorant they are of their own ignorance for humanity and the basic experience of existence. It’s as if they view us as some sort of Alien Sub-Species.

Why would you base Azeroth demographics - an entire fictional universe - on US demographics? That’s ridiculous. If you’re going to make silly posts, then at least base it on global demographics.

hmm… with in this 25 season in South Park Token now it’s named Tolkien…

but out of curiosity and jokes, you mean its ridiculous Diversity tool, which seems to be one of the reasons why it doesn’t seem interesting to see the next expansion, right?

But the problem is not based on the customization and new characters that the new expansion brings, everything will be known how our main characters end, the end, as it has been in 2 expansions with Sylvanas, Jaina, N’zoth and Zooval.

thing that the devs in the expansion reveal video did nothing to please the community if their expansion is worth playing.

It was just kind of like BUY MY VIDEO GAME OR DIE.

Its just as ridiculous to base it on world demographic when the whole world doesnt play WoW.

How about you only include the countries WoW is sold and played in? Reflect the customer base, not use it as a virtual signal to countries that will not even play it?

Hey Kids!
Lets use the Diversity Tool!

Ion - 0 points
Danuser - 0 points
Kotick - 1 points
Yberra - 0 points
Heit - 0 points
Afrasiabi - 1 point
Metzen - 0 points
Morhaime - 0 points
Brack - 0 points

I don’t think anyone should be surprised by this.

not I sad to say.

Kotick is 3 points. He bribed the AI.

It was less “buy my game or die!” And more “buy my game or you’re a phobe, bigot *insert whatever trendy insult you want” kind of thing.

1 Like

Oh no you didn’t girl-or boy or furry or whatever alphabet soup you choose to be today!

You done had a different opinion and that makes you an “ist” Nothing worse than being an “ist”.

Because they have people who make decisions for the is game that pay too much attention to the blue hair’d fatties on twitter.

I noticed you did not change your profile picture to a rainbow. You must be an “ist” or some type of “phobe”

1 Like

Some of it is true, but it’s a way of saying that there are still devs or game staff members who don’t want to hear from the community yet.

In any case, the fate of the success of the new expansion will be seen further into its launch, in any case I prefer to wait for the results when I see how it was in 10.1, otherwise what I appreciate is WotLK: classic and a better reason to play wow at this time.

After shadowlands debacle destroying my solo playstyle, im not optimistic about DF. Im concerned they’ll double down on their choice to run casual and solo players out.

1 Like

as I also see that he wants to focus more on PvE like Final Fantasy XIV does

It is in the case that until now we do not see a new BG since Legion and it is a bad time to lose one of the reasons that WoW gave you in all kinds of experience in the game.

1 Like

4 epic bgs in all this time. I still miss strand of the ancients

1 Like

hmmm… in my nostalgy… :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I hate the gilneas bg though. I swear its purposely designed to give alliance quicker access to ww at the same time as Lh.

Also the hell blizz??? Why do one sided battles allow the enemy team to enter your graveyard and spend the next twenty minutes farming you as you res? Why is there no barrier to prevent that??

1 Like

No, just half the population, probably less (hopefully) isn’t there yet.
I’ve yet to get a satisfactory answer as to whom this woke crowd is - (I’ll read this thread when it’s not insomnia.)

If all you’re saying is a few people/corporations are late to the party I’d say you were brought up in the right world - some still aren’t. So this whole “woke” thing is a phase kids.

Living through the '50’s and 1960’s I still don’t know how to impress upon some that this is still progress. Just that you’re talking about it proves MLK accomplished some of what he hoped.

Woke just means - “just catching up.” Another couple generations and we’ll have moved on. It’s called the 100th monkey effect.

Article was fine with the usual PR weaved in for corporate speak.

“just catching up and more than slightly overreacting, with a touch of drama” - fixed