Okay Blizzard it’s time to stop listening to us, thank you!

As the summer approaches, it seems the retail trolls are coming over and advocating for ridiculous suggestions. Some are fighting for tokens, some are fighting for other crazy retail changes, but that’s not what I’m worried about. I know these things don’t have a chance.

There are other things that are still possible down the road that don’t need to be heard. You got the most important things down so long as you hold your word to these:

Limited sharding only for launch
Progressive loot tables
Increased stages for authenticity
Added spell batching
And so on…

I put my trust into blizzard more than I do the users of this forum. There are obviously a strong collection of us who have been here since the beginning, and we may fight over what versions of AV to use, but we are normally on the same page.

So honestly I think it’s time to stop listening to opinions unless they are specifically on topic of what was 1.1—>1.12.

That’s all.

2 Likes

No more listening to Ehma. Noted. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

They never shouldve needed to listen to anyone.

Pfft works for me man! Sometimes I even have some silly suggestions. I think I asked for class balance awhile ago

Lalalalalalalala not listening!

Wait you’ve been blizzard this whole time?

They didn’t, which is how BFA came about.

4 Likes

There’s valid reasons to listen to them on topics like loot trading and the content patch release. Even sharding they should be listening, and hopefully taking the sane feedback into account.

When it comes to Vanilla though, that’s all on them.

Well, this applies to everyone.

I think you two misunderstand me. I mean to say they don’t need the players to know how vanilla was.

I understand and wasn’t disagreeing. I was saying that the “non-Vanilla elements” that they added, it was worth them listening to the community about the impact.

I think blizz should add Mythic LFR+, and Rated 2v2 Arena Battleground skirmish Esports. Also they best part about vanilla was hitting lvl 60, so can i just pay for an instant lvl 60 and get that oh so gooood dopamine hit…plz and thx xoxo :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

1 Like

Blizzard never fully listened to us, which is a good thing.

They just never fully ignored us either, which is also a good thing.

And transmog! lol :wink:

1 Like

Ehn, I kinda feel like this is a scenario where if they had made the right decision the first time then listening wouldn’t be required at all. I mean, they DID make the right decisions the first time. Why would anything need to be changed?

Sure, but the things that needed to be changed outside of Vanilla were decisions that had to be made. They haven’t actually listened to us on any “true Vanilla question” like AV 1.5 or No DHKs. So they followed your plan of “Vanilla as it was, not how players want”.

Just because they didn’t choose what you wanted doesn’t mean they didn’t listen to us. I’ve always preferred 1.11 av

That was the default, therefore you have no evidence that they listened vs “Did what they were doing anyway”

Spell batching? Stages?

Those are examples. I never said they changed their mind on av I just said you have no proof they didn’t listen to us. Listening to us doesn’t always mean changing your mind. They can listen to us while also not adding in the token for example

I’m so confused. OP thinks Blizz reads these forums?

How is that possible?