Ok to play Horde war within?

I mean, at least you get to see most of them retire and not die.

Even Genn got to walk away with all his hatred.

2 Likes

Tyrande was a loser from the start

picked a fight with the Warsong; lost.

Killed her own people for not immediately freeing their races’ biggest criminal

1 Like

I really wish Thalyssra’s wedding hadn’t been a time skip; what a cool excuse it would have been to update Suramar and what a great RP hub it would have been as a sanctuary as the war was finally over.

3 Likes

I think it was because it was in a time before we had huge amounts of lore character interactions. Thrall popping into Nagrand as a reward for 100%ing it used to be a noteworthy thing.

I always thought the cata Thrall complaints were a bit overblown because we got Malfurion in the start of the expansion, and they spent the Wrath->Cata era building the hell out of varian in all the comics and such. There was absolutely tons of love being sent blueside in Cata.

2 Likes

Yeah. That wedding would have actually been pretty cool to see ingame. All while interacting with the various people there. Gathering rumors about DF and all that

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s why I always felt it was way overblown too. Because it really requires someone to ignore a ton off stuff that was happening blue side. Cata was also the time that blizzs writing for the horde started to take a massive nose dive.

Cata questing is basically memes and the start of a brewing war in the writer’s room; I’m pretty sure anyone doing all horde questing would just end up phenomenally confused

1 Like

Not just you. I’m hard on him because he’s made some bone headed decisions, but I don’t doubt for a second that he’s only ever wanted the best for everyone.

1 Like

You are still stuck on a patch focused on killing the Horde Warchief and raiding a Horde city like its some great content for the Horde that happened six expansions ago? Or one that heavily featured horde races again as the bad guys but still had alliance questing 5 expansions ago? And choose to completely ignore how focused on the Alliance the last patches of Legion were? How BFA ripped apart the horde and got rid of one of their last cool leaders? Shadowlands had minimal Horde impact with Baine and Thrall just following their Alliance counterparts as the Alliance counterparts actually did things. So you are right… the Horde deserve to not even exist in TWW because you feel it is deserved the Alliance players because of what happened six expansions ago? I’m not sure if you are trolling or you actually believe this. I’m flabbergasted.

3 Likes

stuck on it? No, it was 6 exp ago, and it lasted for over a year.

IM just telling them this is what it was like when we were dealing with that so, if you are a horde character, have fun. What goes around comes around.

MoP was 5 expansions ago was it not? In any case I think its a bit telling that we have to search that far back for an example of Alliance feeling they didn’t get a fair share. Honestly it just makes me feel old now lol

6 Likes

If you actually look at most of the grievances people level at WoW. Most of the complaints are from lore that is 10+ yrs old now and haven’t been relevant in ages.

3 Likes

Jaina Proudmoore suffers from the same problems.

5 Likes

Mental gymnastics reaching peek cope.

2 Likes

Plot armor despite black arrow in the chest. If alliance bias was a meme this was the gif on it.

She was the supreme authority and Maiev refused to let her pass. The Watchers had it coming.

yes please.

Cata was needed to push the Horde out of not existing before. And having fair leveling content instead of just the barrens.

1 Like