Ok this is weird

That’s not what I meant. I meant I was confused why you selected my threads to necro.

Lol

I like cows

“HIS CHARACTER HAS BEEN TAINTED”

“His character didn’t even appear. That’s literally a ball of leftover energy.”

TAINTED

1 Like

People said they didn’t want Arthas to appear because they were afraid they would ruin him. So when they make it so he doesn’t appear by having him just remain dead it’s silly that people are mad about it.

I don’t know if I would go with “tainted” but his character didn’t need to come back in any form. He got the perfect ending like 10 years ago.

Not true. This is secretly a meeting location for the lizardmen who control our governments.

Ukraine is just a small part of a wider plot to push us all to a new world order. If you’re awake, you can see the signs all over these forums.

And nothing about that ending changed. He was dead and gone, now he’s still dead and gone.

1 Like

I mean, if BFA isn’t relevant still then why are new players sent to that xpac?

His purpose in this expansion was basically just a Commercial though to be fair, I remember when the bastion afterlives cinematic was released. It was a great selling point.

Which goes back to my point that he didn’t need to come back in any form. The only thing is accomplished was pissing people off.

Someone from your guild has harassed me.

I liked seeing him stab Uther and Sylvanas after her power slide (still makes me snicker) but that was just retelling history.

Him being thrown into the Maw then put into the blade was digging up a popular character for money since his story was perfectly ended waaaay before the souls got messed up.

Who? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

He told me we would be friends forever.

Interesting, interesting.

I’m the only person in my guild.

Correct.

It’s morally questionable I suppose but it worked, it got people interested. I’d also argue that expansions often to the middle and end of it end up being way different narrative than it was in the commercial. We’ve had a few straight shooter expansions yeah, but often times the trailer isn’t representative of the expansion as well.

What is wrong “Kul Tirian”?

1 Like

I kind of want to edit my post and correct the spelling but on the other hand I feel that would be tampering with history.

Nonsense, you’re supposed to edit the spelling and then claim that the people that noticed it are illiterate and simply don’t know how to read.

I’m petty.

1 Like

Just leave it. We all make mistakes.

I think it’s called being human.