add a druid caster

did I say druid healer?

no, I did not.

2 of the top 11 runs have no healer.

they are running the godcomp:

VDH, Spriest, fire mage, auggie

plus

balance druid

yes, I am posting on my vhd and yes, I will run him in M+ as my first toon in S4.

4 Likes

Wow, less than twenty percent…

3 Likes

After last season, I don’t know how they didn’t nerf DH in the first place.

For some reason they decided to nerf healers instead despite the top keys not even having healers.

8 Likes

You mean my Balance Druid is useful again?

1 Like

yeah, this seems strange.

of course, these are the highest keys and therefore arguably the best players.

normies like me in pugs doing +2/+3 are going to need healers even with my VDH

The only way to nerve demon hunter is to nerve them fundamentally by removing sigils and forcing them to have a totally different place style. Otherwise, they are on par with other tanks in many ways.

2 Likes

Druid healers are almost as broken. Highest Halls for druid is +15 and highest for Pres or Monk is 11 or 12. Amazing how Blizzard just prefers some golden child classes over others for so long.

1 Like

are they full no healer or just first couple pulls no healer

2 Likes

Cap M+ at 10. That will get rid of all these “balance” problems. /shrug

All you need to nerf is x2 sigils on silence and misery. That is literally it. They can have x2 sigils on every thing else.

This isn’t rocket science.

5 Likes

Different comp this time; (+7 onwards metrics)
VDH (over 50% of tank population)
Ret Pal (16% of DPS population, double everything else that comes next)
BM, Spriest and Demo double or more of the rest of ranged but at more reasonable numbers (10%, 7%, 7% respectively of total dps pop).
Priest/Druid and Monk make up the go to healers this season taking a 20% chunk each.

Vengeance in current state likely most go-to tank this Season and going forward. Mobility, self sustain, damage reduction through CC and insane mob control. Though I’d be amiss and say as a DK I have most of those too except the free DR from CC’ing and the mobility.

This is a repeat of Shadowlands where BDK was supreme in S3, and then continued to be in S4 with no meaningful balance adjustments. VDH simultaneously is the tankiest, does the most damage, and has the best mob control of any tank.

1 Like

Blizzard looking at the numbers and seeing VDH absolutely dominating the tanking charts.

Blizzard Dev 1: Well that looks kinda nuts. We should probably do something about that. Hm…

Blizzard Dev 2: I know, VDH is doing so well because it can do all of crazy stuff right? Well, if we nerf a bunch of healers, then maybe VDH won’t be able to survive better. That way, we also don’t gotta worry about buffing those weaker healers. Two birds…

Blizzard Dev 1: One stone. /90sAsHellHighFive

3 Likes

+7 is a bit too low to really gauge what is meta / overpowered.

Ret paladin is one of the most overplayed classes in the game just by a pure numbers perspective. They are really good but not sure if they will super meta. Best case is taking a look at the top 500 or so keys atm.

1 Like

bm hunter is also in this boat. a lot of hunters, a lot of bm hunters, so you almost always get high hunter/BM rep even when the class isnt super good (which is a lot of the time).

1 Like

Or they know what’s coming for us in TWW and letting us have One Last Hurrah

yeah you’re about 5 months too late to this party, bud.

well, no i am not. I have been playing VDH the whole expac.

and it wasnt a FOTM pick., I’m just an illidan fanboy: “I am my scars!!!”

take THAT crystal lite thingy

1 Like

then you would know that VDH was broken in season 2 and season 3.

they were also extremely powerful in season 1 but that just got overshadowed by prot paladin.

DH was also THE godlike tank in shadowlands season 1.

i agree about BDK. with limb and gorefiend’s grip and 15 sec death grip, the amount of control BDKs have is pretty impressive.

It hardly needs mobility when it bring all the bad guys into the pull lol