Ok so VDH is broken

You say that as if you believe 18.1% isn’t a lot.

If I made you a plate of mashed potatoes that was 18.1% feces, I bet you wouldn’t eat it.

I could be wrong, though. :dracthyr_shrug:

I said 7 and above. Currently RIO don’t have enough stats above 14 since the key change.

It will probably change as the season develops.

Except VDH, pretty sure they’ll remain top tank by a margin.

I haven’t seen a competent fire mage all expansion.

1 Like

We can’t take Gorefiends it stops us getting to our capstone.

No it doesn’t.
I’ve used gorefiends since I started tanking in s2.
Done up to 23s just fine, without a stonescale also.
Also have a streamer I watch who uses gorefiends in 28s.

Losing defensive and offensive value for it.

Who’s the streamer?

Yes I mean the bracket on raider .io. +7-13 or whatever is too low to determine the meta from that. The meta is currently at the 11-13 keys.

Healing is so backwards

Make cc less important in keys, nerf fail damage a lot, double health pools, make more “unavoidable” aoe outgoing damage - slow but consistent rot damage with low movement/mechanics required by the healer

Then healing might be fun for the majority of healers and less dependent on your group playing well to enjoy it

I would say it is hard to determine the meta at all this week when no one has any of the key items that will shape it. Evokers are going to be MUCH better next week (and are already very strong) with their legendary returning and even Rets and Wars will be better when they can upgrade their legendary. That is not even talking about how the very rare gear will affect the meta.

A lot of the good players are just doing 10-12s with multiple classes just to hedge their bets whenever the hotfixes come through. That being said we are now entering the 3rd season in a row of Fire Mage/Aug/Spriest and we are adding back in the Aug legendary so barring a big change that will probably be king again.

1 Like

Because it doesn’t matter? People will be here complaining about the next strongest tank and so forth

the cycle will always continue

3 Likes

Burn him at the stake for such hypocrisy!

They could nerf VDH…or they could buff other tanks to have a similar level of mob control (a more enjoyable idea for everyone)

Personally my issue with VDH is they don’t really seem to have a weakness.

They have massive control, very strong anti caster tools, they’re extremely mobile, strong survivability, strong self sustain, ranged tools for control, and high damage.

I look at them and I’m like “Ok what’s the draw back of this tank in particular?” And I don’t really see one

All the other tanks are lacking in one or more of those categories, but VDH seems to have everything. They don’t have any obvious weak spot, which would be fine except every other tank does have one.

On the flip side, while the idea of buffing other tanks to match DH sounds good, I don’t think that’s a great solution as it moves us closer toward every tank being good at everything.

1 Like

Correct.

Nah S2 is guardian druid

sL S1 VDH was okay it was play a lot coz mobs and boss hit like a truck and VDH being super mobile they can jump in use DEF CD unload all their damage and jump out and kite the mob. Thats what they were good at.

Stunning. You must have been top of your statistics class.

The meaning of A LOT is to a considerable degree or extent

Less than one fifth isn’t of “considerable degree or extent”; I’m sorry you don’t know definitions. You must have been the bottom of your English class.

Oh boy, this guy is something else lol.
Since you want to cherry-pick pedantics,

Cite your source.

Sick burn. You really turned that back around on me, didn’t you?

Unrelated, but how old were you when you were diagnosed with Autism?

they have healers, just not dedicated ones. They’re doing offspec heals, and hybrid casting. it’s like this: you wanted healers to do damage? they are doing damage now. and healing is the job that is the afterthought.

it would definitely be better if healers had to fill every gcd with healing spells. i can’t imagine how that could backfire and hurt less skilled players.