OK. honor farm is !@#$. Damn zombies

You shut up. Where am.i complaining? I am stating facts. Truth hurt?

1 Like

QQ Moar. Zombie event is temporary. You can farm honor whenever.

1 Like

Hmm, what should I believe, your anecdotal evidence or the chart showing subscription growth through the end of tbc into peak wotlk with no drop?

“The game is unplayable” is not a fact you idiot.

It’s perfectly playable albeit with different objectives until the event ends.

1 Like

Kind of ironic when all I’ve seen from you around here is slinging insults and trying to force verbal fights out of people. You can disagree with someone without acting like a complete tool about it, you know

1 Like

Get lost troll. All you do is cruise around looking for ppl to insult. Get a life.

I am not wasting anymore time with you. Peewee.

Valar morghulis

Where exactly is the irony?

I insult stupidity. Where is the relationship to people complaining?

Lmao people are crying tears that healers are curing people.
Literally their jobs though. :joy:

1 Like

Especially on a fresh server. It’s fine on the existing ones, but on Fresh it’s crazy imho.

1 Like

I actually don’t, it’s just incredibly easy to find them here like yourself.

They’re finally giving PvP the PvE treatment! Now you gotta go out into the world and queue through the portals!

Exactly what I quoted. You’re yelling at someone else for “not spending a day of their adult life not complaining about something” when that is literally all you do on this forum. It’s hilarious

Quote me a single time complaining about something on these forums and I’ll eat crow.

Me telling someone they’re complaining is NOT complaining
Lmfao what?

Actually he’s not wrong in his statement. Both can be true at the same time.

People were quitting over it and Blizzard did cut it short because of it’s reception. That doesn’t mean that people decided to stay once that action was taken and the game continued on growing.

Despite what so many want to push the original Scourge event was not that fondly remembered initially. It had a ton of problems, and received a ton of complaints, which is why the cut it short originally and why it never lasts more than a week when they reintroduce it.

Even for a lot of people that remember it fondly after about 2 days of it they are ready for it to be gone because it disrupts so much. Actually just got finished having this discussion about a month ago in discord among my own guild mates.

1 Like

Hey, no cussing.

Should I keep going? You’ve got more post history I can look through, if you like. Almost every single post you’ve made is dripping with venom and anger at someone else for literally no reason. Maybe you should take your own advice and “go outside”

I was really hoping you could make me admit I was wrong but you managed to just double down and reinforce my own position.

I get on here a couple times a month and see the same people complaining.

No, you weren’t, you don’t have to lie about that. Denial is the first step towards acceptance, though. Don’t worry, I believe in you!

it’s almos t like there an event going on, you dont like it dont have to log in