OK. honor farm is !@#$. Damn zombies

They’re finally giving PvP the PvE treatment! Now you gotta go out into the world and queue through the portals!

Exactly what I quoted. You’re yelling at someone else for “not spending a day of their adult life not complaining about something” when that is literally all you do on this forum. It’s hilarious

Quote me a single time complaining about something on these forums and I’ll eat crow.

Me telling someone they’re complaining is NOT complaining
Lmfao what?

Actually he’s not wrong in his statement. Both can be true at the same time.

People were quitting over it and Blizzard did cut it short because of it’s reception. That doesn’t mean that people decided to stay once that action was taken and the game continued on growing.

Despite what so many want to push the original Scourge event was not that fondly remembered initially. It had a ton of problems, and received a ton of complaints, which is why the cut it short originally and why it never lasts more than a week when they reintroduce it.

Even for a lot of people that remember it fondly after about 2 days of it they are ready for it to be gone because it disrupts so much. Actually just got finished having this discussion about a month ago in discord among my own guild mates.

1 Like

Hey, no cussing.

Should I keep going? You’ve got more post history I can look through, if you like. Almost every single post you’ve made is dripping with venom and anger at someone else for literally no reason. Maybe you should take your own advice and “go outside”

I was really hoping you could make me admit I was wrong but you managed to just double down and reinforce my own position.

I get on here a couple times a month and see the same people complaining.

No, you weren’t, you don’t have to lie about that. Denial is the first step towards acceptance, though. Don’t worry, I believe in you!

it’s almos t like there an event going on, you dont like it dont have to log in

I actually was!

Unfortunate you’re not smart enough to pull it off tho. Maybe next time.

See, there you go again, insulting someone else’s intelligence for literally no reason. Almost like a drug addict…

Drug addicts insult people’s intelligence where you’re from?

Seems made up brother.

pure slander, I am a high functioning addict and not once have insulted someone because of it.

Did no one in school teach you the concept of a simile? Eesh, maybe the reason you feel the need to call other people stupid is a bit of projecting…

Oh no! Not the honor farm!! How dare they!@!@!#$!!!??!

infecting as a zombie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mindless PvP or PvE

Yea, this is one of those rose tinted glasses situations. I don’t miss it and certainly was not looking forward to the sh1t show that is about to unfold for the next few weeks.

1 Like

I tried to argue this point a while back when we found out we were only getting 4 weeks of a pre-patch instead of six because this is going to eat up leveling time, at least a week if not more. so you know good for all the people that can no Life the game but the rest of us that have jobs and responsibilities and only have an hour or two at night to get in the game and play,we’re screwed… Basically talking about fresh servers but it also to applies anybody that’s just coming back to play Wrath.

How in the world can you compare the use of a phrase like “strong as an ox” with “insults intelligence like a drug addict”

Lmaooooo

1 Like

I like the avoid the like/disklike discussion. What you posted is what I remember the most of this “event”. That the player reaction made Blizzard cut the event short. That doesn’t happen because people complain on forums… if that worked a lot of things discussed on here would change. So we know exactly what data they were seeing in regard to the event.

Yet here we are again. In fact a lot of the decisions around Classic of late are making me wonder what exactly the intent is.

Another level of this is that it’s fine for established servers… but the fresh servers have a lot of people that were trying to level up in what limited play time they have. So it seems obvious that the reaction is going to be the same and perhaps more pronounced.

Then again maybe I’m wrong… I guess I’ll find out.

1 Like

“You’re so addicted to simply calling other people stupid it is akin to a person being addicted to drugs”

I didn’t think I had to spell it out for you, but…