Oh no, a collector's edition mount! TBC is ruined!

I’d really not be surprised if WotLK sells stuff like the sparkle pony that was originally available during WotLK.

They will not sell max level boosts though. They don’t even sell those in retail. It’s going to be a level 68 boost.

If they aren’t selling it in retail where the cash shop is MUCH more accepted, they’re not going to sell it in classic.

Oh you’re alliance too! I hope you’re on my server so I can slap you around for a while.

1 Like

Good luck to you. :slight_smile:

Im willing to bet someone mentally weak enough to let this bother them wont be camping anyone lol

3 Likes

Blizzard has never in its history offered Max Level boosts.

2 Likes

drip drip drip drip drip

suddenly you find yourself drowning in retail

13 Likes

Flying leads to retail too. Maybe we should boycott TBC because it leads to retail!

LETS GET MAD PEOPLE! BAN THE FLYING WE DONT WANT RETAIL 2.0!

2 Likes

Yes, every expansion leads to retail. Doesnt mean we should accelerate it.

1 Like

I didnt know a CE mount was a massive alteration to the core gameplay mechanics that ultimately leads us to the woes of retail.

Ill have to rethink this one

1 Like

EARN… as in be lucky enough to roll high when it .0001 drop rate happens in the instance you happen to be running anyways?

As I always said, everything you gain inside in the game after logging in should be earned inside the game after logging in… cash shop is such a disgrace for BC…

11 Likes

Yeah crazy how they have a mount behind a paywall.

Imagine if they did this in TBC back in 07 with something like a Zhevra mount.

3 Likes

LoL yep, despite having boosts in retail for years that work exactly like what we’re getting in TBC Classic, bare minimum to enter the expansion, junk gear, no professions etc… somehow this means that tomorrow blizzard will randomly decide to sell level 70’s with full T6.

Logic missing.

4 Likes

How many times does it have to be said. There is NO CASH SHOP in TBC.

1 Like

Does this mount drop in a dungeon with a low drop rate or you get it from spending dollars ?

2 Likes

It’s called desperation. They have no real argument so they have to reach for over exaggerated made up scenarios to make a point.

Usually the sign of a person losing a debate. Cant argue with what ifs

Did the pet in the Original TBC Collectors Edition drop in a dungeon or raid? How is this any different?

The mount is a Collectors Edition item, a cosemtic item, no different than the CE in original TBC.

1 Like

Well, many people would have purchased the mount… people are making a fuss now, but at the end of the day… it’s optional, people will get over it and enjoy TBC classic.

Yeah it’s pretty funny watching them try to use a slippery slope argument which is already inherently flawed when there literally is no slope since the boost we’re getting works exactly like it does in retail.

How could this possibly diminish any accomplishment? This isn’t a rare mount, literally anyone could get it for next to no effort, its not like I can hold it up and say, wow that person worked hard for this that’s a rare mount, if I saw someone on this I would think, ah, they decided to buy a mount instead of a couple of lattes this week. Its like seeing two people on a white horse and one on a brown horse, is the person with the brown horse special because there is only one of them?

Honestly even rare mounts only tell me that someone has a lot of time on their hands, or just got lucky. They don’t indicate any type of skill at all to me. The arena mounts are probably the closest thing that can show actual accomplishment, even those people can basically get by paying gold for arena boosts.

Personally one of the worst things about WOW TBC is that everyone starts to looks more and more identical, so I actually like the fact that there might be a few more mount options.