Oh joy, another Horde-only Mount Questline

OP is there anything you haven’t complained about? I don’t even know why you are still playing, sounds like you are forcing yourself to play something you don’t enjoy.

1 Like

Ion: The bee mount is Alliance-only.
Players: Why? WTF?
Ion: It comes from Stormsong Valley, an Alliance zone!
Players: The Horde invaded Stormsong Valley months ago.

2 weeks later

Bee Mount Flavor Text: This gigantic bee only appreciates the aroma of those who’ve aligned themselves with the Kul Tirans and despises the color red for [insert made-up lore reason here].

Yeah i know. Still i’ll believe it when i see it.

Yay. A bland pterrodax with a long drawn out quest line attached to it. I’m quivering with anticipation.

1 Like

When will the Alliance receive your new horse?:clown_face:

Did we need two of these?

1 Like

Lol…believe it or not I heard we were suppose to have Copper as a horse by raising it or something. I imagine the backlash from the horse meme made them scrap that idea.

1 Like

definitely yes considering the threads keep happening

I think we all know that the developers won’t let that happen.

1 Like

A crippled ptterodax that cannot fly. I still love him though.

Don’t lie, you clipped him didn’t you? Monster :frowning:

Quite the opposite, the quest requires you to make fake wings and armor for him. Still not enough to help him fly.

Yeah… my comment was a joke, guess I’ll go have fun somewhere else.

I hope the bee is just like Kua’fon and can’t fly either :wink:

Oh no, horde get a mount that you can literally get 4x’s in mists of pandaria by flying around. :roll_eyes:

It’s just so fun playing horde…where we have to deal with the alliance getting free heroic ilvl raiding gear for 8 weeks straight and do half as much work to get the same gold, XP, AP, etc.

Alliance too busy killing the local wildlife instead of cultivating it.
If they spent more time raising the vulnerable species and gaining their trust they would get more mounts.

Also just be reminded that these mounts will be redundant in a few weeks, both Child of Torcali and Kua’fon don’t fly so they have a lot less life expectancy than an awesome Bee that can fly and will be used by many players for many more expansions.

How about a new horse?

You know what i’m more butthurt about and rightfully so!? The fact that every single mount and pet ingame was visually updated except for our Alliance Silver Covenant High Elven mounts. Something I busted my butt off for many weeks to get.

Laughs in drake mounts

1 Like