Ogres for the Horde, Furbolgs for the Alliance

Bruh, i’ve wanted to be a playable murloc for YEARS and its never happened.

I mean, where did I say that I did?

I even said more power to you if they add them. I was simply expressing my own opinion - I didn’t realize that you needed that explicitly spelled out for you. Whodathunk, people express their opinions on the forums… :roll_eyes:

I was simply expressing my opinion as well. Did you need that spelled out?

Sod Furbolgs, give me Arrakoa.

Would be par on the course for Blizzard after the Allied Races.

Give Horde exactly what they’ve been asking for.

Give Alliance something no one has asked for and very few will actually play.

Why would those ever be in a faction.

Because they are too independent to join a faction.

Furbolgs would be more popular.

https://stb-wp.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/26170640/Hogans-triple-facepalm.jpg

I am just gonna assume your trolling and move on now…

Ogres are too tall, they’ll have too many clipping issues with doorways.

Mok’Nathal instead.

1 Like

Furbolg with 6 pack

Actually most ogres are shorter then tuaren in lore. They could make playable ones smaller inscale.

1 Like

yes

Why have half the thing when you can have the real thing instead…

Why not both :smiley:

Furbolg for the Alliance doesn’t make any sense at all. You spent decades just slaughtering them left and right. That’s like if the Centaurs joined the Horde. We have literally been exterminating their children for years. What are you even talking about?

The only ones alliance kills is ones that have lost their minds. There is also precedent on them becoming playable for alliance with just the furbolgs on azuremist isle alone.

3 Likes

Draenei have a village of Furbolgs friends actually. And let’s be honest, there can always pop out more.

2 Likes

Realistically, no player “speaks for the Horde” as it’s an imaginary faction in a video game. We can only speak for ourselves, which was my whole point. I even wished those that want Ogres success. But apparently that went over your head or you’re just being purposefully obtuse.

Furbolgs could be the actually interesting bears we didn’t get with pandaren.

The problem with Ogres has always been "we don’t know how to make a good female ogre model’ or at least that what it was circa Catacylsm.

That’s why we don’t see female Broken either.

Heh they need to let the artists be creative then. That just sounds like an excuse really.

1 Like

I mean I can see the point, because I guess making customizable ogres, who are conventionally pretty not good looking, might be a hard sell. I think it’d be fine though.