Ogres finally when?

Nobody asked for them but people have been begging for ogres for 17 years.

9 Likes

Ogres are a massive project. They have to be rebuilt from the ground up to be playable, complete with all the animations, customizations, and story and lore content too. And female models which don’t exist.

In recent expansions they’ve had other projects taking up that effort. Between all the model updates and other more relevant races that have been added. There’s never been time for ogres.

We may get ogres eventually, you never know, it’s not off the table. But ogres haven’t been relevant in anything in a long time so Blizz has to find the time and opportunity to prioritize it.

Listening is good, but Blizz has limitations and can’t do everything. So keep expectations realistic! :slight_smile:

Yeah good points. I always think its funny they just wont give a definitive answer but as we have seen with recent changes definitive answers dont really hold sway there anymore.

You can play ogres in Warhammer 3 in like 2 weeks!

3 Likes

I think we should embrace the dual toon. Two players one body.

:ocean: :dragon: :japanese_ogre: :ocean: :dragon:

1 Like

Im stoked for that!

1 Like

Cho’gall is a pain to play in HotS.

My gf would love that.

1 Like

tbh I’d rather Mok’nathal. They’re basically the same thing but at a reasonable size for a playable character and they have a really obvious racial leader.

I just dont want them to lean heavy into them looking like orcs. Other than that i wouldnt mind mok’nathal they are awesome as well.

The most recent Mok’nathal models have them appearing sort of halfway.

Yeah, that’s Rexxar.

It also uses the male Kul’tiran rig.

Mok’Nathal, not ogres. Just one head, as well.

This game would be the first to do something like that, and that very innovation would probably attract a lot of attention. I know I would play more often if that were the case.

1 Like

OGRES! OGRES! OGRES! Give us the big boys! :japanese_ogre:

If they try to monkeys paw us by giving Mok’nathal as our ogre option… well I just hope they lean more into their ogre side than their orc side. Give them horns, one eye/two eye options, ect.

Most importantly: Two Heads.

1 Like

Good news is that any race they add to the game now is an addition for every player, instead of saying “only the Horde gets this rance, and only the Alliance gets this one”

Never because they’re too big.

Give Ogre pls

2 Likes

They could use the Kul-Tiran skeleton to make smaller Ogres with a more detailed model.

I’d love ogres.

If you want ogres too please support Bagzaks thread.

1 Like