Officially 6 months into 8.3 Tomorrow

Go buy that 6-month store mount that was just released, and get /spit on.

Go farm Rustfeather again, just for the luls.

Go buy all the heirlooms with gold to have them destroyed come Shadowlands.

Spend all your unemployment money on a pointless AH mount which was a made Blizzard to milk the whales, and said mount doesn’t have a mailbox or fit in an actual AH.

THeRe Is cONtEnT YoU jUsT DoN’T WaNt To Do iT

1 Like

Except that wasn’t part of the final patch, it was added as part of the " The Tomb of Sargeras" patch nearly 6 months before. There are plenty of things you could be doing in BFA. You aren’t running in mythic+ content, you have killed 7 LFR bosses and you have barely dipped your toe into Horrific Visions.

You may not enjoy the content but pretending it doesn’t exist doesn’t change the fact that it is there and have just chosen to ignore it.

3 Likes

Judging by how many years it took for “omg why are the servers offline every Tuesday?!” threads to go away, I have a feeling “omg why is there nothing to do at the end of the expansion?!” threads will be with us until the heat death of the universe.

1 Like

Why would you need an AH mount in the AH

You say there is nothing to do in the current patch but you don’t even have any gear from said patch. Besides the cloak that was given to you for free basically.

Looks to me like you got plenty to do.

november is a terrible time it’s already bloated with Cyberpunk 2077 and AC Valhalla which im pissed because the games I want are pushed back to late and within 2 days of eachother

OP hasn’t raided, or done any dungeons, or ranked up their cloak, or participated in any content really. But there’s nothing to do.

3 Likes

November is most likely when we will get Shadowlands, especially with no BlizzCon this years. Pre-patch is (hopefully) September or early October, since It’s usually 4-6 weeks of that before the actual expansion. So we’re still looking at about 2-3 months of 8.3. My recommendation would be to either let your sub lapse or set a goal to accomplish.

Right now, I personally want to get the rest of the heritage armors that I have left. I also wanted to check off a few more metas since I’ve achieved the main stuff I wanted from 8.3 (that being AotC and solo five masks).

I mean, this drought is really no different than any previous expansion. This is the down time folks use to collect transmog and mounts. I tend to look forward to this time just because everything is slowed down so I can focus on the little things.

1 Like

Legion had 7.3.5 in January which dropped major changes like the scaling world and eventually AR’s.

Plus it was the patch that gave us the legendary vendor.

I figure oct 13 prepatch nov 10 launch.

Yeah, none of that is actual content…

To you, many people enjoyed the hell out of 7.3.5, specially leveling allied races for heritage armor.

The threads may have gone away, but Trade chat still has ppl doing the scurry around like rats caught in lights comments like “omg wtf”, “OMG SERVER RESTART/SHUTDOWN WHAT!!!” or the never old “Why are they shutting down/restarting servers?!”… :rofl: :roll_eyes:

:popcorn: moments for sure.

:sparkles:

I’m doing Balance of Power on this alt! This’ll be the fourth time I’ve done it. Don’t think I can do it ever again though xD

445 item level

Not even a normal N’Zoth kill, let alone normal run cleared

Rank 9 cloak

Not even 0 mask full clear, let alone no mad world achievement

Not even a key cleared

Yeah I be “done” too if I refused to do the content myself

1 Like

Unfortunately I refuse to pug and the guild is on hiatus from Uldir til Prepatch so I won’t be getting my Aotc mount :frowning:

Got aotc and keystone master.

Bored to tears.

I am working on Mythic N’Zoth right now. I want to get him down before SL prepatch comes out.

Wait, Uldir was like 8.1 or almost a year ago. So they have just went into sleep mode thru BoD, ET and now N’zoth? That is crazy :frowning:

You know we can see your achievements, right? Or did you do it on another character that goes to a different school in Canada?

1 Like