Official Oceanic Fresh Request

And to further add to this whole thing, I think the people on the community council are just as tone deaf - one guy posted 2 hours ago saying “Yeah we hear you about all these topics we brought it up” and not one mention of OCE.

I’m in the same boat, been on hiatus for months - came back looking forward to a fresh server. Have regretfully been leveling a new toon on Arugal but not really enjoying it and losing the motivation for it. Probably won’t stick around very long in this expac if I even decide to resub.

1 Like

according to blizzard

The three play regions are:

• Americas for players in North America, Latin America, South America, Australia, and New Zealand.
  • Europe for players in the European Union, Eastern Europe, Russia, Africa, and the Middle East.
  • Asia for players in South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau.

Blizzard are pathetic
There is a reason their company is repeatedly failing & going down hill

They are useless & incompetent

Last I checked there wasn’t an Asian fresh server… do they even have a wow server?

When and where was this posted?

Very disappointing, makes you wonder why they spend so much advertising in OCE when they shelve us this hard with no comms.

3 Likes

Incompetent leadership is the answer.

Funny thing is most of us are 30-something with our own careers we can see clear as day how incompetent they are because most of us perform better in our day-to-day lives.

7 Likes

I was even considering giving Dragonflight a go, but honestly this whole experience has just left such a sour taste I actually just have no intention of supporting this kind of company anymore - their incompetence will probably bleed over into the development of that expansion too.

1 Like

Oh yeah for sure. I was already 100% ditching ActiBliz permanently after my last hurrah with my favourite game.

Guess they won’t be getting my next 12+ months business either, now.

Sucks for everybody - just take our F’n money and give us a server.

Me thinks it’s too late - they’ve probably all gone home for the day, and if they change their mind and decide to release the server next week it’ll just be DOA because everyone has already started their new toon.

1 Like

so disappointed, looks like nobody in my guild is going to play wrath classic after all :frowning:

There is literally no point in having this “community council”. This is one the biggest threads on the classic forums and yet there is no mention of it. For blizz, OCE is out of sight, out of mind. I would at least appreciate their acknowledgement of the situation and explain why they are excluding the OCE from a basic feature that is afforded to everyone else.

6 Likes

Gutted

Have to choose between being on OCE and having normal raid / group activity times or being able to play a fresh server with my fiance and friend that are total WoW noobs and would benefit a load from playing on Fresh v established servers.

Maybe we’ll just play Valheim or something instead… wtf.

See how I feel tomorrow but my sub is already cancelled for now.

2 Likes

I’m sure there will be OCE raids on US fresh. Not planning on playing fresh, but large server like Faerlina and Bene have raids at pretty much any time of the day.

This is a moot point - most people do not want to play with high ping.

4 Likes

The scheduled maintenance runs from 2am tomorrow - 8am so if we are lucky there might also be an extended maintenance which buys time to see if Blizzard will make a 11th hour decision - very very minuscule chance but hope this thread still has enough traction over the hours to get their attention.

4 Likes

I’ll be praying along with you mate :pray:

1 Like

We’re all at different stages of grief right now - I wish I was still at the denial stage with you.

2 Likes

They will drop an OCE server at the most annoying possible time.

OR they will just continue to ghost an entire region of the world and pretend we don’t exist - we’ll start seeing posts about ‘Australia not existing’ from their Twitter.

3 Likes