Official Oceanic Fresh Request

cant agree more

4 Likes

I was going to play if there was a fresh OCE realm for WOTLK. Unfortunately, looks like I wont be playing now :frowning:

8 Likes

Yea won’t be playing unless a fresh server is added sadly

3 Likes

Agreed!

Guess we got <12hours til we know

8 Likes

+1

I’ve been looking forward to fresh for some time now. Going through things at the same pace as the majority of the player base, fresh AH, being one of the main bag/wand providers on the server. Buiding a new server community and meeting/grouping with new people. It’s always the pinnacle of the WoW experience imo.

Was really hoping we’d be able to do so at a decent ping. I mean if we don’t get an oceanic I’d still play NA fresh, but it does make raiding etc a lot harder.

I think we’d get a reasonable population at least for the first few months. If it turned out to be untennable after that, I’d be happy for it to be merged into an existing OCE server.

I think Blizz might be underestimating how popular Fresh may be. I foresee panic servers being rush added d1 of prepatch to keep up with demand.

6 Likes

Armchair analysis… nice. Where all the experts get their “evidence”

2 Likes

on that +20 for OCE fresh here.

4 from arugal horde to fresh alliance
16 new / returning to game for first time.

That would be 20 alliance people joining the OCE battlegroup.

If we dont get OCE fresh

4 from arugal to US alliance
~6 new/returning to US aliiance
~10 will not resub.

thats a loss of 20 alliance people from OCE battlegroup.

8 Likes

+7-8 few returning and a few new, looking to start something on a fresh OCE server.

5 Likes

#MakeOCEgreatagain

11 Likes

Bumping this for justice!! We need an OCE server

7 Likes

I was holding off returning in the hopes of a fresh wrath server for OCE, I guess it’ll be on an NA instead

2 Likes

Blizzard has chosen to go back to giving our region the middle finger
That’s what you get for being a paying customer for 10-20+ years

I had planned on re-subbing to play WoTLK classic with friends on a fresh realm, none of us are paying to play on a US realm

We’re a bit bummed out, we were looking forward to it. But we’re not going to play on an offshore server & playing on a pre-established server thats heavily imbalanced between factions isn’t anything we care to do either

You’d think they would condense some of the dead Classic servers & just re-use the infrastructure to put up a WoTLK classic server. It just goes to show that they really don’t respect this regions customers at all.

2 Likes

Wrong, we have more than enough. The problem is that so many noobs stack horde & cause a huge imbalance. Horde players then cry about long queue times & this resulted in blizzard coming up with the genius idea to have us load into US BG servers rather than among our own

1 Like

+1 For OCE fresh server PVE

2 Likes

I’m not subbed & I won’t re-sub
I haven’t since a few months after TBC

WoTLK would have easily raked in over a year of subs from me imo
so people not subbing that actually stick to it are actually doing good by resisting, if they do

Paying to play on a US server is pathetic, you may as well be licking boots at that point

I enjoyed playing on the other servers, but I have no interest to play on a pre-established server & want to start fresh. I’ve always enjoyed starting out on new servers, it’s good fun & the whole community on the server has a cool vibe along the levelling journey & you get to meet a lot of cool people along the way etc.

It’s just a different way to experience it & some people like it more, there are a lot of people who would have probably been waiting anticipating an oceanic realm & they probably wouldn’t care to look at these forums & if they do, maybe they don’t care to post lol

But there are by far more than enough people to populate a server that’d be keen to play

7 Likes

You’re referencing dead servers that do not have 500 active players on the server.
You will not see 250 people online at one time or close to it on those servers

500 on each side is very small, but it wouldn’t be dead
There are well more than 500 interested, this thread alone has over 300 posts

The amount of the playerbase checking these forums is miniscule, you can’t see the silent currently unsubscribed players who don’t come here, or all of the people suffering on US servers or feeling bored on their current imbalanced pre-established servers

I’ve seen a quite a few people mention them & their friends were planning on re-subbing, I am in that same position as them.

3 Likes

you’re mad over nothing, deep down you know people would split from your boring server to roll on a fresh one

I can see the fear in a few people posting in this thread expressing the same secret concerns “our population can’t handle it, we need more people!”

3 Likes

Glad to see so many people wanting fresh OCE, i have hopes we will hear something tomorrow.

9 Likes

At the very least, a confirmed explanation as to why they’ve decided against doing it in our region and perhaps even why the left it so late.

10 Likes

I’ll be playing fresh no matter what, This just means that after 90 days I might transfer off of skyfury onto arugal rather than staying on an oce server. Give us fresh blizz.

1 Like