Official notes and yes dood

I’m actually lookin at the arena mate now this is sketchy as hell

2 Likes

Fun fact about carries. when u see a 0-2 followed by a HUGE win streak its nearly always a carry. They lose 2 games at INSANELY low mmr which usually costs 30-40 points. Then spam wins at that with other toons. So if u see 0-2 or 0-3 and then have like 15-20 win streak. Its 99% a carry lol.

https://www.arenamate.net/US/bleeding-hollow/Notnerg/history#!3v3 heres another one. goes 25-1. 0-2 then 17-1 Also literally says played with thug. lol

Really, Blizzard contracts me to do this and I get one WOW token for every time I force someone to have to name change after being exposed.

Urie paid for a month of my game time just now and Blizzard gets $25.

4 Likes

The conspiracy runs deeper than we thought

Blizz out here double dippin off token sales for carries and for exposing carries

2 Likes

Was there ever any doubt in your mind, though?

Blizzard created the PVP gearing system of Shadowlands solely to cash in on wow tokens

1 Like

I think Urie just activated camouflage.

3 Likes

is this what enlightenment feels like?

now I know how those monks at the peak of serenity feel every day

2 Likes

Come closer, my child. And witness the infinite truths.

1 Like

Also, you know any DH that actually wants mana burn in the game is an absolute beta cuck.

Forum vote to add Urie to the F tier post group with Dozer, Murk and Abomb?

What say you?

14 Likes

The community appreciates your efforts :+1:

I second this motion.

2 Likes

All in favor?

Aye.

Wasn’t this the DH that was trying to tell people how he counters jungle but everything he said was wrong?

8 Likes

Aye.

Yeeup

2 Likes

Can we add Boomer Brandon too?

Motion passes. Urie is now in the F tier arena posters with Abomb, Murk, and Dozer

11 Likes

Watchdog approved. I think dozer’s nipples are already hard in anticipation to emoji welcome spam you.

3 Likes

Thought that named looked familiar, This guy rage whispered me over a random BG I was afking in because I guess I killed him and ruined his perfect 0 death score or something.

Called me a “glad d*ck rider” and a fanboy. Was literally just afking an IoC when honor farming.

DH players man.

1 Like

So bad Dh’s get carried by mana rift again… Awesome. /smdh

Better than feral players though

2 Likes