Official notes and yes dood

Imgur

They gave us back mana burn, lets go bois. Someone dap me up.

3 Likes

I think I’m retarded, I read that 4 times and don’t understand

2 Likes

Mana rift isn’t listed anymore, it’s gone.

1 Like

My lateral incisor! It’s…it’s gone!

Hangover quote on that a$$

1 Like

wow bad

7 Likes

Considering it’s gone on the PTR, it’s far more likely the patch notes are incomplete.

These were listed under the “Complete patch notes for Chains of Domination”, as in no more changes from what you’re reading. I think it’s reverted simply because they see it’s value in slower metas, but there is a chance someone goofed, but I doubt it.

Nah mana burn should be removed

12 Likes

That ability needs to stay deleted

It was deemed too powerful on the class with limited resource, low mobility, and a cast time on it - why should an infinite resource high mobility class have it lol

It’s obvious that if it’s ever playable on DH it’s miserable

26 Likes

Mana burn is awful design wise for DH because the gameplay is just stun off dr and rift. Actually removes all creativity and expression from the class in pvp and just makes it a lmao rift off dr cd.

7 Likes

You know were talking about DH here right?

2 Likes

seems like a bad idea to add MS into blade dance (easy to maintain versus fel dash version) and then keep mana burn in the game.

that’s gotta be an oversight in the patch notes

1 Like

There’s a good chance that it is deleted and just overlooked on the notes. They’re getting 4 new PvP talents and only have 2 listed there as deleted.

1 Like

Tbf though, all the new ones are useless, so it’s more we’re losing 3 and gaining none.

Bro are you high? The only useless new talent we got was Blood Moon, rest are very good in different situations.

Lol no. They “appear” good, but in practice the majority are very bad. The only “good” thing is a free slot for big jail, but I see zero practical use of any of the new talents.

Hey man, I hate to be “that guy” but spending two months in Duelist range and then having one day between elite and your glad wins is awfully suspicious.

28 Likes

PvP is the last thing I do over m+ and raiding.

Idk man. It just seems weird to go 56-7 in one night over 2400 when you spend 2 months at duelist.

I’m not saying you bought a pilot or anything, it just looks suspicious.

11 Likes

Better to play when the meta has settled over abusing exploits and bugs to climb in the first month then sitting the rating, but you do you classic poster.