Official notes and yes dood

Idk man. Having a 19-0 stretch where you gained 21 points looks an awful lot like you had Gladiators tank their MMR for your glad wins.

Again, I’m not saying that’s what you did but it’s suspicious, I’ll leave everyone to draw their own conclusions.

Oh wow there was also a 19-2 stretch where you lost 48 points. LOL

And an 8-0 with 0 points gained. What? Is the MMR system just that broken?

23 Likes

Imagine spending the time to lurk on me while hiding your main, weirdo tbh.

2 Likes

Lurking isn’t required. Arenamate tells all.

https://www.arenamate.net/US/bleeding-hollow/Urie/history#!3v3

Can we see yours? I want to compare notes.

It’s fine brosef I’m sure your arena rating is 1000% legit and the weird win ratio and rating gains/losses are just a product of Blizzard’s broken system. Grats on your title though

3 Likes

Nah I’m a pretty unremarkable average PVP-er. I got to 2300 and kinda stalled out. I wish I could be so lucky as to have a clearly-not-paid-for-I-promise queue session of 56-7. I’d be a Gladiator too.

6 Likes

Or just get better friends. How many streamers boost their alts to r1? Oh all of them? Weird.

Not sure what that has to do with anything.

Are you saying you bought a boost because streamers boost, so it’s clearly ok?

No, I’m saying people play with higher CR players all the time.

But if you played with higher CR than you would have gained a points on 8-0 and 19-2 stretches, not lost.

Unless you mean to say you played with 3k exp players who inexplicably tanked their MMR due to a really really bad queue string before playing with you.

Accidentally tanked their MMR that is, obviously.

Totally accidental. No credit cards or PayPal involved. You promise.

19 Likes

So if you’re 2k playing with 2250 players, you’re saying they boosted? Weird concept.

I don’t know why you’re being so dodgy about it bro. You’re pretty much BFA Blade Dancing IRL to avoid the point.

30 Likes

Not usually for gold or cash, but sure

Imagine being so desperate to buy a boost in game lol

4 Likes

He should have at least paid the extra $100 for the “slow rating” boost to be less obvious.

1 Like

Bramot tanked his MMR so I could finish my Rival push.

3 Likes

Wait there is no way Watchdawg actually just exposed Urie right, on national forums???

6 Likes

I mean… my name is Watchdawg for a reason. This is what I do. It’s my thing.

14 Likes

Not all heroes wear titles baby

2 Likes

Just remember the five D’s of buying an arena boost - Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive and… Dodge.

3 Likes