Official Declaration of Victory

Please don’t use brackets like that, I’m Jewish and I find it incredibly offensive.

1 Like

We will duel.

Hey Tanahrok, can we do 9pm US EST? RL is kicking my butt right now plus I imagine some delay in the download?

NVM I’m there! … when I posted from mobile it had the profile of a different one of my characters setup … aka Tiberius.

“I, Maholta from the Firetotem have battled the Mordain in the hu-mons field of battle. It was long and felt like an entire season passed by us. But the mighty goph… Dwarf was disarmed and yielded to the shu’halo sunwalker. The Redwoods honor was maintained and thus we move forward.”

(Thank you again for the duel and glad we could hash it out in the rp pvp fashion. it was a hard fought battle and hope we can organize something like this for the future.)

1 Like

The Tauren proved himself noble and worthy! He is honorable.

(I had a blast! It was the duel that just went on and on lol … thanks and glad to get to know you! You showed your worth!)

3 Likes

Might as well declare victory over the server as a whole at this point. #GUARDONTOP

1 Like

The Guard, The Guild. Victorious in all aspects.

What an absolute waste

2 Likes

Smh, what a mess…

this guy must not know who clan battlehammer is. one of the if not the oldest rp pvp guilds on the server (13 years). unlike The Guard, who claim to have “weathered the storm” have no idea what clan battlehammer had gone through over the years. dont get me wrong we are grateful to finally see more alliance activity in world pvp but do to the phasing and war mode none will experience the harassment we battlehammers went through on a daily bases from warsong battalion camping our members into the ground with raids because they had no honor. every day this happened we couldnt hold an event without them dropping multiple raids on us. when its all said and done we clan battlehammer are still here and still fighting and we will continue to fight as we always have. ask any long time member of ED who we are and they will tell u even most the horde have respect for us on ED. rp isnt dead not on the alliance side anyway. Long Live Clan Battlehammer.

3 Likes

word

Youre not serious are u

Dont think she’s serious

The Guard originates from darkspear back when you could get away with saying and doing pretty much anything. If you think having your little rp events canceled is harsh, try getting doxxed and ddosed en masse and still coming out as the last wpvp guild on darkspear. When The Guard came to emerald dream in mid wod we thought we were dealing with the big leagues, that there would be no way we could compete and yet we grew bigger and better than we ever thought we possibly could.

Emerald dream is easy mode. Dont be mad that you thought you had it rough, you just simply had no way of knowing how bad it used to be for guilds like The Guard. Trust me, i know the type of guys you dealt with and i know they aren’t capable of much more than zerging. That’s all you “endured”

Edit: forgot to mention the counter to your getting ganked relentlessly. Preparedwow (66 man multiboxer), airborne (25 man multiboxer) and ruin gaming were all on darkspear at the same time working together to keep the server offline and they zerged non stop for a month straight which is what birthed “The Guard” hence the reason for the name of the guild (to guard our cities and vendors from the relentless zerg onslaught)

From what i understand, clan battlehammer was the first to zerg and thats what birthed warsong battalion and then clan battlehammer proceeded to get zerged as a result. Your rough road was paved by your own hands

All that to say yall gettin drilled by WSB daily

No one cares about their origin story. It’s a game.

You guys are a testament to mediocrity. “the guard” in it’s multi year history and backstory can be completely summed up by one word: corny

3 Likes

I see you’d rather be in a guild that’s known for its paranoia. Fitting

Yeah I mean you’re talking to ED’s poster boy skitzo and you think paranoia is a problem for me? Lol

1 Like