<Official Classic Server Discord Thread>

ClassicDiscord.com was created to maintain a stable, unbiased resource for easy linking to server / class / other discords relating to Classic WoW

Link your friends to your realm discord -> realm.ClassicDiscord.com

→ The Servers linked by the following URL’s may change, or gain additional discords for that server; however this comes down to choosing the best discords for the servers. Again, this is a source to benefit all Classic WoW players, not to point players towards specific servers.

→ Be sure to sticky/boomark this thread as it will be kept up to date. I plan to renew the domain, and update content for the community for the entirety of Classic WoW. If you wish to contact me on Discord my ID is: CDisc#4278

→ You may also contact me regarding getting a special domain of yourguild.classicdiscord.com

→ Broken links will be quickly repaired, however, since these links are linked through the domain "ClassicDiscord.com" the only domain you ever need to know for your own/friends/guild is -> yourrealmname.ClassicDiscord.com

I am open to community suggestions, feedback, realm additions, other resource additions. Please get in contact with me through this thread, and I will gladly add to the site if it benefits the community. For a full list of server discords -> view -> ClassicDiscord.com or join the support discord at support.classicdiscord.com

Updates

• Fixed mobile formatting, so tables are readable/adaptable to mobile/tablet devices
  • Site is undergoing massive style revamp, whilst keeping table layout intact

Here is a quick version of the site for Blizzard Forums

AMERICAN PVP REALMS

Herod (EST) → herod.classicdiscord.com
Faerlina (EST) → faerlina.classicdiscord.com
Whitemane (PST) → whitemane.classicdiscord.com
Thalnos (EST) → thalnos.classicdiscord.com
Fairbanks (PST) → fairbanks.classicdiscord.com

AMERICAN PVE REALMS

Pagle (EST) -> pagle.classicdiscord.com
Mankrik (EST) -> mankrik.classicdiscord.com
Atiesh (PST) -> atiesh.classicdiscord.com
Myzrael (PST) -> myzrael.classicdiscord.com

AMERICAN RP REALMS

Grobbulus {PVP-RP} (PST) -> grobbulus.classicdiscord.com
BloodSail Buccaneers {RP} (EST) -> bloodsail.classicdiscord.com

OCEANIC REALMS

Arugal {PVP} -> arugal.classicdiscord.com
Remulos {PVE} -> remulos.classicdiscord.com

EUROPEAN PVP REALMS

Golemagg {UK} -> golemagg.classicdiscord.com
Shazzrah {UK} -> shazzrah.classicdiscord.com
Sulfuron {France} -> sulfuron.classicdiscord.com
Lucifron {Germany} -> lucifron.classicdiscord.com

EUROPEAN PVE REALMS

Mirage Raceway {UK} mirage.classicdiscord.com
Pyrewood Village {UK} pyrewood.classicdiscord.com
Auberdine {France} auberdine.classicdiscord.com
Everlook {Germany} -> everlook.classicdiscord.com
Chromie {Russia} -> chromie.classicdiscord.com

EUROPEAN RP REALMS

Zandalar Tribe {PVP-RP} {UK} -> zandalar.classicdiscord.com
Hydraxian Waterlords {RP} {UK} hydraxian.classicdiscord.com

CLASS DISCORDS

Warrior -> warrior.classicdiscord.com
Paladin -> paladin.classicdiscord.com
Shaman -> shaman.classicdiscord.com
Hunter -> hunter.classicdiscord.com
Mage -> mage.classicdiscord.com
Priest -> priest.classicdiscord.com
Rogue -> rogue.classicdiscord.com
Warlock -> warlock.classicdiscord.com
Druid -> druid.classicdiscord.com

OTHER RESOURCES

Theorycrafting -> theorycrafting.classicdiscord.com
Guild recruitment -> guilds.classicdiscord.com
Twinking -> twinks.classicdiscord.com
Europe -> europe.classicdiscord.com
Germany -> germanyclassicdiscord.com

Classic WoW Server Discords Added

Herod Server Discord, Faerlina Server Discord, Whitemane Server Discord, Thalnos Server Discord, Fairbanks Server Discord, Stalagg Server Discord, Pagle Server Discord, Mankrik Server Discord, Atiesh Server Discord, Myzrael Server Discord, Grobbulus Server Discord, BloodSail Buccaneers Server Discord, Arugal Server Discord, Remulos Server Discord, Golemagg Server Discord, Shazzrah Server Discord, Lucifron Server Discord, Flamegor Server Discord, Mirage Raceway Server Discord, Pyrewood Village Server Discord, Auberdine Server Discord, Everlook Server Discord, Chromie Server Discord, Zandalar Tribe Server Discord, Hydraxian Waterlords Server Discord

7 Likes

I love this idea, but the real question is "How do we know that you’ll be a source for non-bias and stability?

1 Like

In truth you can’t know, however, there’s little to gain, as I’m not promoting any personal content of my own, merely providing a service for others to use free to help the classic community overall. If I were trying to funnel everyone into a discord server of my own, I could see how that would a valid complaint, but there’s very little potential to gain any kind of value on my end, other than maybe vetoing some discord servers that are poorly moderated out of a special discord link, however those people are entitled to promote their own discord in their own way, they still have that privilege.

1 Like

Perhaps if you were crystal clear about how any situation that might arise would be handled. Where would you draw the line for appropriate behavior? I’m not a big censor advocate, but watching some guy go on and on about CBT gets tedious.

I know each section has 2-3 discords depending on community type, so there’s the beginning of bias showing there :wink:

1 Like

I don’t own any of these discords that are linked, so technically those situations are up to moderators of the discords to decide. My site is merely a redirect tool to make recruitment easier.

But naturally, if one of the discords in question is promoting content that violates the Blizzard TOS or is extremely wrong, that discord would find it not being linked by a subdomain of ClassicDiscord

No druid discord… oh well… One less channel I’ll need to be in.

I don’t know what the other discords are, I wrote in my OP

I am open to community suggestions, feedback, realm additions, other resource additions. Please get in contact with me through this thread, and I will gladly add to the site if it benefits the community. For a full list of server discords -> view -> ClassicDiscord.com or join the support discord at support.classicdiscord.com

big discord = no no for me. It always ends in power struggles.

I don’t own a big discord. This is a community service that provides convenient hyperlinks to other discord owners.

Thank you for the links!

1 Like

Heya, quick big report for the website - the class server table is labeled as “European RP Realms” and the druid class discord is missing. Big thanks for putting this all together!

We are not currently in Standard Time. Please read more here and then update your OP:

Both issues have been fixed, thank you for your input kind sir.

Bumping to get info out.

1 Like

Updates

• Fixed mobile formatting, so tables are readable/adaptable to mobile/tablet devices
  • Site is undergoing massive style revamp, whilst keeping table layout intact

There is a much bigger Whitemane community at

discord.gg/fuu9bAh

1 Like

There is, however I was told by a highly reputable source that the discord is poorly moderated, and that there was a well moderated Whitemane that should be linked to instead.

Also, the Classic WoW Guilds Discord mega-page links to the other discord as well.

I am open to changing it, provided there is a good reason to change it.

At the end of the day, I hyperlink the Discord based on what the best fit for the community is.

Hey Nsql, I run the discord.

Unfortunately there has been a lot of information thrown around that is just not true. I agree that it’s been hectic, but growing from 0-4400 members in a few days is bound to cause issues. Here are some of the things we’ve done to address moderation over the last few days:

• We’ve more than doubled the moderation staff
  • We’ve implemented automod word filtering
  • We’ve refactored the channel layout to better spread out discussion and avoid a spam filled general channel
  • 15s slow mode in the main discussion channel

And we’re still exploring other ways of helping to improve the server.

It’s true to say that we’ve not been draconian in our moderation and prefer to make slow and steady adjustments. Our rules state our intended goal and what we’re working towards as we address issues that occur.

We’re also teamed up with the Whitemane subreddit and facebook community.

Hi Mannie, glad to see your response. Although I take the advice from the Classic WoW Guilds Discord rather seriously. It appears that you have recognized there was a problem(s) with your discord, and you are taking the necessary steps to correct your server.

This is good for the community overall.

As I will not be playing on Whitemane, and I am not a mod of the Classic WoW Guild Discord, you have my word that I will look into this from an objective standpoint by comparing and contrasting the two discords, decide which discord to link.

Because the name Whitemane is so specific, I feel that there is no way to link both discords through my hyperlinking tool.

Again, I am honestly not prone to any bias, I simply made a quick decision at the time, however I am open to changing the link, if your server is indeed the best fit for the community. Once more, there is no bias, I only care about the community.

I think you should reach out to the other Whitemane discord, have you not already. I know the Herod discord server merger failed, however, while I can’t get into the specifics of why it failed without completely trashing a certain admin, I can tell you that if both of your discords make an honest effort to merge together, and both communities deeply care about the server community are not trying to gain power beyond providing a community service - it will be better for the community overall.

Thank you for your message, I do not know how prevalent my hyperlinking service will be in the future, but it is already prevalent through google searches. I promise you, I will make an honest inquiry to this issue and keep you updated. But again, consider reaching out in attempts of a merger, I think it will help alot.