Official benediction discord server

Join the official Benediction Discord server so we can build a strong community

discord.gg/gazhzT5

The following will always work as Discord invites.

or find us under " Benediction - Classic PvP Server "

4 Likes

Thank you for putting it together with Sports. Glad to see everyone is welcomed on both factions

…why not just use the forums here…

Because some people like to use comms or talk amongst everyone at once

Saves people from wondering if others are online or not

1 Like

Bnet groups have that same function

Over 300+ say different though, it has its uses.

We are growing everyday. I appreciate those who took their time to create the discord when others didn’t

What save said. People made the suggestion on the forums and I did it for them

There was already a “Benediction” Discord server. It makes no sense to create a second one when there was already one in place with a large growing community and professional administration. Join us so we can build “one” strong community for both Horde AND Alliance on the Benediction server.

discord.gg/yz7htPK

1 Like

Corpavore’s server has 300+ members and 20+ GMs recruiting for their guild. I’ve created these handy redirects if you want an easy way to invite people (or join yourself!)

benediction. best
benediction. me

Simply remove the extra space.

1 Like

Maybe we can figure something out to merge the two servers. Contact me via DM at Gamercop#7973

Bump over 500+ members and growing

Why use Discord when you get same tools ingame?..https://blizzard.com/invite/qPxjlMyTgW5

Because Discord is objectively better in every way.

Why? I can do almost everything with forums and bnet groups that Discord can without the need to install 3rd party software. I would also debate that stability, security, and over all quality is equal if not better here. So what reason makes Discord so amazing it becomes a must have? https://blizzard.com/invite/qPxjlMyTgW5

Dont join the discord, crap admin, randomly pings @ everyone and gets mad when people are upset, then starts kicking and banning any dissent asking him to stop the first time politely and then resorts to insults.

2 Likes

So what’s the cool discord

forums is for plebs

1 Like

Is this still up? Invite link isn’t working.

not working

posting to claim my character on WCL