Ode to The Night Elves

The Night Elves.
Such beauty cannot be denied. For which the Night Elves are acclaimed to have. In all the realm no other creature can match their
charm and grace. The stars light pale by comparison. The doe sheds tears at the sight of the beauty of a Night Elve by moonlight.

What race has ever surpassed this vision of splendor. No, not even the handsome race of Humans, nor the pretty race of Gnomes nor the cute Vulpera can compare the exquisiteness of the Night Elves.

All the other races of Azeroth and beyond are but a crude brutish sort that can never share the elegance of the Night Elves. The reign of the Night Elves will last for eternity.

7 Likes

Yes, we are magnificent.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it ended 10,000 years ago when the Well of Eternity exploded. How ironic.

2 Likes

Why are elf players like this

11 Likes

Or until the next forest fire.

3 Likes

I told Rita I love her … she wrote down the number 17 on a piece of paper and gave it to me. Then, she told me, “get in line, stinky” and winked.

Number 16 is really handsome, I don’t think I stand a chance!

1 Like

:-1:

Sure it can.

1 Like

Magic mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest one of all? Of course it’s the Night Elfs. And I’m the prettiest of the Night Elves. No need to be jealous. It is what it is.

1 Like

Ode to Darnassus.

Once you were a big tree. Now you’re ash, and like, feed little trees. Idk, I’m not a poet, I’m a warrior.

:+1:

:green_heart:

They have to be to cover for other poor life choices.

Nice ode. Next time your tree catches fire, try putting it out.

Don’t have to deny that which is not there.

1 Like

Yeah yeah. but elf girls are fashion models compared to humans. I know an elf girl i wanna date but she’s 8 feet tall. Oh the humanity!

Really, this is because Tyrande wouldn’t spring for the fireproof cladding or fire suppression systems.

2 Likes

Guess I’m the only one appreciating night elf beauty here.

Oh pay them no mind they are just jealous.

You mean the models literally used as the base when designing the majority of armor and weapons? lol

If that’s what you call “beauty”. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that…

I’m not jealous of your twenty-four polygons.

They are beautiful! I’m still salty they took away the prettiest face when they redid the models.

2 Likes
1 Like