Oceanic WoW Classic Realms

Great now can we at least know how many servers will be in each region so we can have the forums meltdown over it before August 13th…

Now about those rppvp servers? Lol

2 Likes

This was the decider. melee class here I come.

2 Likes

Till another Indonesian fisherman cuts the SEA3 cable with his boat moorings again. It happens way to much… RIP

Back to 200ms

1 Like

Da be good choice, mon !
cheers

Why would an Aussie ever want to go outside? Man, that country’s FULL of things that want to kill you!

1 Like

Because they’re inside the house too. That’s why you always lift the toilet seat before putting your bum down.

3 Likes

… erhm.

Stress Test in five days. We don’t know the names of any realms yet, let alone Oceanic ones. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any additional info on the character name day on the 13th? Is that Aus time 13th? What time does it open up?

Look at the US time, translate it to Aus time, boom.

I can tell you the Stress Test server names.

Classic Realm 1
Classic Realm 2
Classic Realm 3
Classic Realm 4
Classic Realm 5
Classic Realm 6
Classic Realm 7
Classic Realm 8
Classic Realm 9
Classic Realm 10.

Cool, you good?

Elo, elo…wake up on the wrong side of the forums after a few too many raell’s last night did we?

1 Like

Nope. But the Stress Tests never use real sever names, and are wiped, so it doesn’t matter if we don’t know the names before the stress test, since they won’t be used for the stress test.

We’ll find out the names on Friday afternoon at the earliest, unless they’re doing something different to every other test they’ve done.

if there enough population for a dedicated server they do it. but i wounder if there always be a oceanic classic wow server. swtor had a oceanic server but due to low population they cut cost and removed it but that was EA so… Activision not much better

Hello :smiley:
The Oceanic realms name reservations that start on August 13…
Will that be August 13 in the US time zone or in Australia time zone?
Just wondering what day I need to take off :wink:
Thanks heaps.

August 12th @ 10PM Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)

Full thread here:

http://static.naamapalmu.com/files/jj/big/m3jt4zda.jpg

1 Like

The Oceanic stress test realm has the clock set incorrectly (currently showing 9:15 PM). Hopefully just an oversight…

1 Like