Oceanic WoW Classic Realms

Of course we were getting them all along, who actually didn’t believe it.

In fact, you can instead hit people well out of range thanks to leeway instead. Go Tauren for the extra lulz as you bash people from 11+ yrds away.

Pro jumped your charge? All go breh, leeway means he’s still in Hamstring range.

I mean we expected it and it had been said by Chinglish to be confirmed however we never had a blue post.

Given all the other OCE issues that have been brought up but not addressed it doesn’t take much for the community to worry that we had indeed been forgotten about once again, especially when the language server debacle was taking place in Europe.

1 Like

While it was obvious to anyone with common sense that OCE servers were going to be based in Australia, it would have been great to have the confirmation months ago to stop the hundreds of complaint threads about this very subject.

No. There werent any OC realms in vanilla #nochanges :rofl::rofl::rofl:jk. This is awesome news! thanks

1 Like

Hopefully with Day & Nights in sync with our region ?

… as currently in BFA this is not the case

It actually still holds some sway in rural hotels, believe it or not. I mean people still drink VB like it’s actually meant to be consumed, so Fosters isn’t that much worse :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Congrats! So happy to you all. I thought I read somewhere some time ago there would be OC servers. Great!!

Haha possibly since rural Australia might as well be considered export lol. Interesting bit of knowledge though. I’ll have to head west and see if I can find some for a laugh.

Kaivax, you star!

Thank the team for us, that’s cracking news! :+1:

1 Like

yay
good news everyone

Sweeeeet - looking forward to it!

Thanks Blizz. :slight_smile: Very happy about this.

So if this is a reality how about making a RP PVP realm a reality?

1 Like

This makes me very happy. It really was a make-or-break issue for me re Classic since I couldn’t handle having high latency constantly during Classic play. I experienced that in the crash test and would not have coped well with it live.

Thank you blizz. :clap::clap:

Yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hype

Now that we have confirmation on oceanic realms I’m wondering how cross realm bg’s will work, will it be oceanic or will we get put in the US battlegroup?

1 Like

Been saying it for months. :slight_smile:

I hope the people who were concerned for all that time can now begin treating their hernias. :smile:

Cool… was hoping playing on US servers is quite the lag fest… not sure if these will just be the type we have now… which have problems… but with classic software might not be as much of a strain.

So… yay…eh?

If anyone would like to come along and join the Classic WoW Oceania Discord here’s a link for you guys: https://discord.gg/3jX9s3H we have over 2800 members currently and continue to grow. Feel free to come on in!

We have a recruitment board, general chat, off topic channel (for all those memes) a weeb room and some good conversations. :australia:

2 Likes

:australia:
| /wave
:new_zealand:
| /wave

1 Like