[Oceanic Region] - Stop intentionally killing our region (Shadowstrike AU)

There isn’t even a problem to fix here. Shadowstrike is doing fine - please don’t allow transfers off here as it will kill the server within a couple of days.

One PvP and PvE per region is a fine idea - OCE should be considered its own region, in which case we already have our one PvP and one PvE. Just leave us alone!

4 Likes

As soon as they open up im out of here

2 Likes

Make oceanic great again.

Bumping cause don’t want shadowstrike/oceanic to die from bleeding to a thousand cuts.

2 Likes

Waiting for a response from blizzard ?

Bro, our server literally had 1 horde raiding guild left alive on som when they opened the Jom transfer. The oce raiding population literally died because we didnt have enough people to play with on swamp. If they opened the Jom transfers way earlier then we might of actually survived the season, which is exactly what they are doing. Stop crying about 0.2ms worth of ping that you will barely notice and realise that the merge will save the oce pop in the long run and dragging it on until there are 0 players left on an oce server will do nothing but hurt our chances of surviving the season in the long run.

1 Like

That’s what you want the overwhelming majority do not want that all backed by not only numerous threads / 100’s of comments / polls showing so as well.

You are the minority and you shouldn’t get to decide that our entire region dies because you’ve decided you now want to be on NA with 200 ping.

Nothing you say is going to change that.

Looks like Crusader Strike is a Central based server and moving oceanic people to that is just Insane. 125ms is fine with west coast servers, but forcing 190-250ms based on player location is ignorance on their part.

1 Like

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

10 charssss

If 90% of there players won’t merge then there is no problem here.

1 Like

New character creation is disabled. Natural attrition of current players + inability to breathe in life from new players? That’s the problem. It limps along then dies. Quickly.

2 Likes

You’re right. Disabling new character creation is really bad.

2 Likes

If I’m such a minority why does it matter to you that I want to leave? Apparently so many people want to stay so why should it matter if I decide I want to get off the sinking ship before it goes down completely? I have no issues with you staying. Why can’t you let the minority leave?

2 Likes

Post on your main and stop hiding friend :wink:

Bumping because you’ve done this to us in som and we don’t want it to happen again.

Please listen to the oceanic community.

Blizzard going to provide an update ?

How many times do we have to tell you ? No you are not going to get a response from them. They ignored the whole OCE community when they didn’t bring out Hardcore servers for us and they will certainly ignore us again for SoD. Your best chance is pestering Aggrend on twitter for a reply.

1 Like

I don’t consider you a person and ignore literally everything you type because you are “literal” troll kekw.

Cool, keep spamming the forums and crying about GDKP while the server dies. Maybe one day blizz will read your messages xD

2 Likes

I mainly like people like you because you give me the opportunity to keep bumping the post to the top cheers.