Oceanic Realms confirm boosting broken?

Yeah but then you have to deal with the Arugal “community”. And probably 6k queue’s when Wrath launches.

Rather be a Yojambro.

imagine if these forums were someone’s boss, oof the cruelty

lol, I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Arugal is objectively the best OCE server to roll on, the queues won’t last for long.

I don’t think you know what “objectively” means.

Why would they remove boosting before they are selling their lvl 70 boost? Makes no sense therefore likely working as intended.

This is big truth, major reason they want to remove boosting is to sell the cash shop boost under the guise of killing mage boosting.

1 Like

Tbh I’d rather them just put a boost in. Sitting in a dungeon for 30 hours blows.

You are the customer they dream of.

“Just let me pay you more money!”

1 Like

With boosting coupled with the increased experience gains, that heavily reduces the need for many players to purchase the boost?

Well for me the buff is useless even paired with the possible dungeon boosting. I am only waiting for dks and they will release with prepatch when dungeon boosting is killed and their lvl 70 boost being available for the future. I am likely not alone in this boat.

Also fresh servers release with prepatch so they wont be affected by the dungeon boost on top of it and no 70er purchase either.

It is the best sever to roll on in OCE…do you know what it means?

It has the most people so it has the most groups, has the most items in the AH, has the most dungeons being run, has the most pugs being advertised, has the most guilds to join.

How does all of that not make it objectively the best server to roll on?

Yeah tbey mentiomed the boosting nerfs would go live eith the buff but there is still no nerf in almost 12 hours later.

I thought it was with prepatch?

Either they goofed at the office or they’re not communicating amongst themselves
just like they do with us!
What a circus. I’d hate to work up there lmao.

So… you’re basing your comment off of your own gain with the buff?

Common sense would have had Blizzard implement the boosting restrictions with the release of the experience buff, so we’ll see what happens.

Even with the restrictions purposed, there will ALWAYS be boosting. Players have a tendency of finding workarounds to many of Blizzard’s nerfs.

Witht the buff not pre patch

1 Like

Ah well I’ll be.

I think regardless this would require a patch/downtime to roll out…so we’re safe til then!

So instead of breaking boosting they just made boosting twice as good? Sounds like blizzard… Cater to the gold sellers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.