Oceanic Realms confirm boosting broken?

Can someone on the oceanic realms confirm the joyous buff broke boosting?

From the reddit thread, apparently not (yet anyways). It was saying 600K xp/hr lol

source purty plz?

For that…I could wake up a second account with a mid 60 and work on some dangling lower levels.

keep this blizzard. Your joyous summer buff would be joyous dual account runs. More sub money. that make you joyous.

1 Like

Did a Stocks run this morning, full XP from it.

Maybe they’ve decided to rollback the boosting changes, that would be one smart decision on their part.

I am on Arugal (OCE) and currently getting mage boosted with 50% xp bonus.

Unexpectedly, the fine Indonesian gentlemen aren’t charging 50% more.

Cheers blizz

4 Likes

after I get my son upgraded to SL and some add ons put in for retail I may have to fire up the remulos hunter for giggles to see this.

he has liked wow enough I deem 1 month to see over 20 free levels game not a waste. I said give me 20 and let me know if you aren’t scared away. He has done that. I could use a gold farming child…err fellow player in the house.

then…I can play on remulos for giggles.

hell if this stays in play I could power him through mines and stocks if he wants to try tbcc.

3 am and no buff for the US GG blizzard

unless you have some attachment to remulos i’d advise just rerolling on arugal.

there isn’t really any wpvp and arugal is the only active realm on OCE, any new chars on remulos are a waste of time and effort, there is nothing at endgame.

I guess you don’t know how timezones work. The buff went out at 10am their time Monday… Pretty good indicator of when we will get it if you ask me.

Its funny to me that some people think that breaking boosting will bring more people to their dungeons

1 Like

Probably just requires more work to implement the boosting change.

People on these forums unironically lack brain cells, the boosting changes were never coming with the buff, it was coming with prepatch/wotlk…

they are giving us the xp buff early, prepatch was when the nerfs were rolling out…

I thought it was always planned for the boosting changes to be in when pre-patch hits.

The blue post literally says “We plan to roll out these adjustments to Burning Crusade Classic realms at the same time as the Joyous Journeys XP buff” ?

5 Likes

and for slip stream release its usually everyone.

I remember sl day 1. that slipstreamed for all about 0800/0900 my time. good old mograine popped to do his bit as the clock struck of the hour. champion come quickly, blah blah blah

logged into make a 2 second char (seems I cleared out all my oce chars lol). its there on arugal. tis a pretty sight. but…I ain’t re-re-re-rerolling a BE hunter lol.

Just hope US keeps the no boost control too.

You want to translate that into English for me bigdog?

1 Like

PVE is alive and well on Remulos Alliance; many raiding guilds are on hiatus waiting for wrath and/or levelling alts.

Horde is very quiet.

Not everyone wants to wpvp.

I wouldn’t say it’s ‘alive and well’ when you compare it to the rest of the region.

From what I can see there are 8 logged sunwell clearing guilds on remulos out of all of the 139 from the whole of OCE.
That’s for the whole of phase 5, unsure how many of those 8 guilds are now disbanded and xferred, sorry i mean, ‘on hiatus’.

if you enjoy a very very small and tight nit raiding community then sure go play remulos alliance, you will have 4-5 guilds to choose between and essentially no pug scene.

if you want access to the other 100 on either faction, go Arugal.