Oceanic Realms can now Queue with Americas Realms for PvP

I’m just a casual 1400 scrub yet I place low latency at the top of the priority list. I notice a massive difference in the latency.
The delay period between reaction time and pressing a button is very noticeable and I’ll often press a combination of buttons thinking all abilities will execute, and only the first ability has actually gone off. I understand there’s some very high rated OCE players after the merge but to me that makes it even more concerning. I can’t understand how some high caliber players are okay with mediocrity. I’d rather advocate for changes that would help the OCE scene instead of ruining the fun for a lot of other players.

2 Likes

I vote we move South America closer to Australia and make their own region SA-OCE.

Cheers for including us Oceanic players in your discussion, and thanks for such a great job engaging with the community on the forums. I really enjoy how Blizzard is a leader in its field in community discussion and engagement.

Said no one ever.

Zero discussion with the community, sticky a post for a month, no replies… unstick post… Cool.

No, thank you. Your enthusiasm is un-matched.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.