Oceanic Realms Broken - Merged with US Battlegroup (Lag)

Just want to also point out that Arena isn’t faction against faction. You can be put up against other Horde teams. If the intent was to help BG queue times for horde, then just applying this change to BG’s would have made sense.

2 Likes

Why does blizzard insist on being dumb****s. Just revert the change, if people have a teary about queue times then they can switch faction.

Unsubscribing 6 accounts

3 Likes

all the mara bots? really dude? low blow.

This ‘change’ is not good. Can’t say I am happy :frowning:

Just purchased the deluxe TBC edition on my main and alt, bought an LBGTQ+ pride shirt for my wife, her boyfriend and myself.
Keep up the great changes Blizzard, more money coming your way :pray:

7 Likes

You got us so excited for this game and now you go and post stuff like this which is literally causing people to unsub. So even the people who just want to pve are being affected as we are losing raid members.

1 Like

oh boy i cant wait to queue into a game against oce players and f***** lose because they get home field advantage

im sure they feel the same way when they low roll and queue into na servers.

this is a bad change. theres tons of examples of people absolutely hating any form of matchmaking in any game that doesnt involve some form of connection based matchmaking with it.

take a hint

Oce players, I’m sorry, i dont know your situation, how big the general populus you have to play with in your area, but nobody wants to play with lag. the entire reason why spell batching was removed

1 Like

Go die.

Unsubbed

8 Likes

Arugal is a mega server, with more population on it alone than an entire battlegroup in old TBC, Blizzard is just lying to save money on server hosting.

3 Likes

All good, there’s 900 oce users in this thread equally unhappy.

1 Like

GG. Just lost 10 guild members in my new guild to this change. Looking for players who are keen to prog heroics and maybe some kara in a few months. Blizzard really is making this hard.

2 Likes

i just started drinking again thx blizzard

7 Likes

Feels very shady that these clowns pulled this a week after milking 58 boosts etc.

Unlikely to resub if they don’t reverse this.

2 Likes

Appreciate the support mate, getting a lot of US trolls in this thread that have never had to play with 300 ping in their lives.

2 Likes

Lmao at all you guys crying about unsubbing, We all know you ain’t doing sweet f all and neither is anyone else.

Blizzard knows this and and doesn’t care even if 50% of the Oce pop unsubbed they still have America and China paying bulk coin to them.

This is the most brain dead thing blizz has done to date… i can deal with the pay boosts, and the bots afk farming and even to an extent log in queues, but then why remove a whole element of the game for many players. I have been looking forward to playing arena since classic was out. Now theres 0 chance i can get above 1500 rating with 250 ping. why sink the time at all… might as well leave my mage in classic era

1 Like

Yup, no one wins under this BS system. Blizzard is 100% in the wrong doing this to PVP.

Unfortunately, we’re the ones that are likely to always get the wrong end of the stick. If it’s the same as in retail, NA players always get the NA server when it’s OCE vs NA

I used to live in an area where my only options were dialup and satellite. satelling, 2000ms was average.

While this isnt as severe, it still doesn’t feel good. i hope they undo it.

You dont seem to understand. This isnt like the boost or deluxe edition where people cried for no reason.

If you pvp, this absolutely can ruin your game experience

Think before you type