Oceanic Realms Broken - Merged with US Battlegroup (Lag)

You’re actually serious? Have you ever done arena?

3 Likes

You all are acting like you were going to get Glad anyway.

This is a good change cause it gives us a chance for some real competition.

You are a 1750 rat, what would you know.

1 Like

I can EASILY tell the difference between 30ms and about 150ms. My shadowsteps into saps, CS etc, gouges, peeling, looting… everything feels instantaneous and silky smooth at 30ms… At 150ms or so there is an OBVIOUS delay. It’s not “unplayable”, it’s just SAD to be playing at that latency in 2021 when we shouldn’t have to. We weren’t two days ago. We are now.
If you seriously can barely tell the difference at 250ms… you definitely don’t see reaction times and timing of abilities as important… therefore not a serious player by any means.

7 Likes

@Kaivax

May I ask why it took someone pointing out the ghost patch changes?
Where are your public patch notes?
This is very not slight of hand and transparent.

Would recommend. Not.

1 Like

ayyy cheers for the support Oceanic WoW Classic Realms

Small brained company

Please see:
consumerlaw.gov.au/sites/consumer/files/2016/05/0553FT_ACL-guides_Guarantees_web.pdf

Enough said.

Revert thx

There are tons of outstanding players on OCE, you don’t need a merger to help get quality games.

I’d say you get quite the opposite actually because now your CC and peels are on delay so your healer or DPS partner is DED.

Don’t recall asking.

REVERT

Well considering it’s almost 3pm Friday in California, if blizzard responds in any way, it wouldn’t be until next week at least.

RIGITITY RIVITY REVERT IT

Ye thanks

Then they can quickly ignore it to focus on day 1 TBC downtime and server crashes and try slide the issue here and on reddit. Odds are knowing Blizzard it will 100% get ignored because if it’s one thing I think everyone knows by now, they do not care about their customers or the quality of their customers gaming experiences at all.

100% ninja patch because clusters are roughly 22% cheaper in NA.

Do we atleast get to see some pictures of Bobbies new Yacht?

3 Likes

Just incase the general vibe of how players are feeling hasn’t been captured just yet, I’d also like to voice my frustration and disappointment in this decision.

My primary interest in playing TBC Classic was for arena and the fact that, with oceanic servers, I would finally be able to enjoy that element of the game without a ridiculously high latency.

I’ve played since vanilla and I played arena in TBC and endured the lag, at the time there was no other option. Now there is and you’ve taken it away without warning and for lacklustre reasons at best. The concept of reducing queue times and increasing the available player pool at the cost of destroying the fundamental mechanics of the game is ridiculous and will ultimately serve no other purpose than to ruin PvP in the expansion.

Please listen to the community, reverse this decision. I like many others have cancelled my subscription based on this change and am thankful that I hadn’t paid for any other services leading up to launch.

2 Likes

Not only is it 250-300+ MS.

its also a rubber band fest with characters running about at super speed / blipping across the map.

This is actually far worse then the 160 MS i used to play on in original TBC

1 Like

The best part is when you’re running through AV… everyone stops moving and then 5s later everyone is moving at 500 ms/s and you’re dead.

Nice

But please tell me how its my internet connection after having no latency problems since release of classic

yeah it’s hard to notice when ur brains already run at 250ms

2 Likes

It’s been mentioned here lots. You didn’t even try see how it went, you flicked the switch then just said “oh we did this” affecting thousands of players. Nobody can comment how our ladder would look, especially the Americans thinking we would have an easier glad. You have the power to inflate and change the ladder like retail so it’s within your power to change and adjust rating gain.

This was a breath of fresh air for retail players. I feel for rogues, melee trying to do complicated things like reckful could is just out of the question with the ping.

I didn’t mind the queues for BG’s, I like seeing players I know. Awful change and the same story of no thought and no communication to players.

1 Like