Oceanic In Game/Server Lag Issues

Making Blizz understand something, this will be impossible.

2 Likes

This crap fest is once again unplayable, thanks blizz.

2 Likes

I have been doing the incursions on multiple toons.
Normally on:
2 Druids, 2 DKs, Priest, DH, Mage, Pally, Shaman, Hunter, Rogue, Monk and Warlockā€¦

Itā€™s a grind in best situations, with the issues the zones are getting into I get less than half of those done before exiting the game too frustrated to bother with the rest.

It was understandable in August to an extent, but we are now mid December and the Oceanic community is still getting screwed over with unplayable server side lag. I pay and play for 2 accounts. I would like to get some value for my dollar and waiting ages for loot to be collected or to mount up or to simply cast something is an extremely underwhelming feeling.

1 Like

Is it worth logging on tonight? I was driven off by the lag, this morning.

Not for incursions in Stromguarde, non-oce things like instances etc are fine, just open world is borked

Well, I guess this !@#$ is why I stay subbed to Eve Onlineā€¦

the lag is still a problem ;(

2 Likes

This is a different issue.

High home ms indicates that your connection is passing a lot of traffic. Someone else is using your connection, or something else is. Check for torrents, streaming, downloads, etc.

Now worse than ever but happening all day for me and seems to be all zones. I suppose because the kids are on holiday.

Latency showing as normal but lag is truly awful.

1 Like

Hey guys, definitely worth doing a Scan & Repair on your install, i had the same issue, lag with low ms, and its fixed it for me.

Iā€™m not trusted enough to link an image of how, so just fire it in google

I canā€™t even get world quests to register anymore.

This is beyond a joke.

I must say the crippling Mail/AH lag has created a vibrant chat community tonight. Weā€™re all effing trapped in cities desperately trying to clear our queues without losing the will to live.

I have found placing my banking toon in Shattrath or Warspear the best options. Org mail is like 1 piece per 10 seconds, The other two are exceptionally fast in comparison.

What is the excuse for massive lag in freaking Tanaris on Nagrand, right now?

Nagrand/Cael. Stormwind. Sunday 10.30am server time (7.30am my time). Latency showing as perfectly normal. Trying (being the operative word) to do the fishing daily.

Lag is intolerable.

Only 5 months and counting.

4 Likes

Before Battle for Azeroth: 150ms max.

After Battle for Azeroth: 430ms Minimum.

Thanks Blizzard. :((

1 Like

Still an issue, hasnā€™t ever stopped since BFA came out. Come on Blizz, a response at least.

Cancelled my sub over this. 6 months is more than enough to fix an issue. Also documented all the times Iā€™ve played and had issues, thatā€™ll come in handy later.

3 Likes

5 Months and a multi-billion dollar Company still canā€™t fix the lag issue that didnā€™t affect anyone before BFA.

Get your sh!t together Blizzard. You are becoming a laughing stock amongst Gamers.

2 Likes

This is making levelling real rough. Quest hand ins, ability activation and many other things lagging horrendously.

3 Likes